• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 21028.1.6.0)

khacduy1978

ASUS P535 PV-ROM WM6.1
CE OS 5.2.21028 (Build 21028.1.6.0) (V23)

Special Thanks:

Super Mod PhamQuang
RomDev Sonblack
RomDev Dvha79_ddt
Mod Ancola66

PDAmobiz.com & XDA-Developers.com

Bản Rom này được port từ dòng Topaz, sưu tầm trên xda. Bản rom này vẫn là clean. Các bạn cùng test thử nhé.

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tzjntjaoory

Một vài hình ảnh minh họa:

DdEviL

Really good release...very clean and the installed apps are really the essential ones!

thangkls

Flash Rom này xong màn hình bị tụt xuống khoảng 2 pixel - lại ngồi flash lại cái khác :(

ForceField

Nice Rom,Thanks.
But why the installer is so big for a clear rom.
In build 21018 it is only 60 MB while in this build it is about 72 MB.

thangkls

@khacduy1978:

Lỗi này giờ sửa sao vậy bạn ?
Flash Rom này xong màn hình bị tụt xuống khoảng 2 pixel

Up sang Rom khác thì không vấn đề gì hết :(

titanmanus

Hi,
I have a little problem with this rom. Active Sync always comes up. I close it but after a while it runs again.
How can I fix it? Thanks for helping.
Gyurci

_darebak_

titanmanus, try this... (sorry for OT)

Active Sync can start again by itself via various scheduling routines.
There is a way to prevent this known as the "Fake Server Trick":
This 'server trick' was discovered by an Aximsite forum member known as Invid
This post originally created by IamNotMe fourpages.co.uk (Adapted by me for HD)

• Turn on your Device
• Go to Start > Programs > Activesync. This will open the Activesync program.
• Tap Menu at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This will bring up the Options Menu. Notice the option Schedule... is greyed out? This is the all-critical option we need to get access to. But as it's disabled we can't change Activesync's default synchronisation schedule.

Ok, so how do we enable the Schedule option? Easy!!!
Fool Activesync into thinking there is an Exchange Server to sync with:
• From Activesync's Menu tap on Add Server Source.
• Enter any email and untick box then click next.
• In the following screens you can enter any old garbage. It does not matter, but just in case your unsure, just type the following in the indicated boxes

o Server Address: fake
o Leave box ticked and Tap Next
o User name: fake
o Password: fake
o Domain: fake Leave box ticked and Tap Next
o Untick all of the 'Data you want to synchronise' options
o Tap Finish

• Ok, we're done creating the server. You should now see in Activesync's main screen your normal Activesync connection(s), and a new connection called Exchange Server.
• Go back into the Menu, and lo and behold the Schedule option is now enabled! Go ahead and tap it!
• You will see that both options in the Schedule screen may be set to Every 5 Minutes
• Using the drop downs, change both the Peak times and Off-peak times boxes to Manually.
• Press the OK button at the top right of the screen.
Congratulations! Activesync is now gagged from opening on it's own and ruining your life!

Your work is not done just yet though – time to clean up and get rid of the now unwanted fake Exchange Server.
• Go back into Activesync's Menu, then Tap Options.
• Highlight Microsoft Exchange, then tap Delete. A warning message will appear about removing files etc, but as you have no files associated with the fake Microsoft Exchange, it's nothing to worry about – just tap Ok.
• The list will now only show your remaining PC Sync connection(s). Obviously do not delete these!"

Note: some users say it works better if you leave the fake server there (undeleted). Not the case for me, however, it does no harm to leave it undeleted as it is totally inactive and has no effect.

PS. If you connect your HD to your PC with USB cable, ActiveSync will start automatically and everything will sync up as usual (I tried it). But after you disconnect, click the Task Manager button at top right corner of HD Flo home screen and tap the X next to ActiveSync to close active sync.
or
If you want your Activesync to work but turn off each time you disconnect your USB sync cable, load the app called Activesync Killer into internal memory.

My Results: Processor & working memory usage is significantly decreased, battery lasts longer and ActiveSync is not trying to sync all the time.
Removing the "ghost" Emails after you did the ActiveSync tweak
Open the Messaging App, switch to the SMS or an Mail Account, then tap on the word 'inbox'. Then when the menu pops up, tap on the + left of 'Outlook-E-Mail' then tap on 'Inbox'. There are the "hidden" mails, now you can remove them as usual.

...it works on my P535 :p

btw: maybe this setting can be implemented when cooking ROM directly to the ROM :-?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

alta

Hi,
any reviews of it? Is it stable? Is it fast? Any Problems?

Best regards,
Tobi

alanlee

Có bạn nào còn link build ROM này không nhỉ ? Cho mình xin với ! :)