• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Emross War - Game Chiến Tranh,Nhập Vai

TruongHan

Super V.I.P
The story happens in Emross, the land of Myth and Legend, which has been under wars among Human, Elf, and Orc since very ancient time. Now with the invasion of Chaos Army, the situations are becoming even more complex...
You will start as a young Lord inheriting a small castle from your family. As you gradually develop and march your way to victory, you will have chance to meet and recruit many different legend heroes, and be able to summon the most powerful guardian creature of your own race!
And you are NOT fighting alone. You and friends can build a very powerful alliance; make it a dominant presence in Emross; and finally defeat the Chaos and restore order to the land!

374c58d9f238bb72e6ca9cfcac84c514.jpg

ebb8c7eb796ce86d18ef6e84773b8631.jpg

fb20a9b43c32c2b76178e6749ca15b7f.jpg

a43450d2fccf2126afd4d15926d378a4.jpg

fbfdb6f3b0d72cbf53a214a5699e8a58.jpg

GAME FEATURES:
- Well designed guidance system: it takes only 3 minutes to learn, and is extremely fun!
- Perform numerous challenging quests.
- Enjoy gorgeous graphics.
- FREE updates with new quests, items, heroes, and more!
- Battle other players LIVE.
- Choose from 3 races—HUMAN, ELF, ORC—each with different soldiers, guardian creatures, and heroes.
- Construction, research, troop training, attack, and defense strategy are completely under your control!
- Ally with other players to make you stronger!
- You will NOT feel alone: Private Chats, Alliance Chats, Public Chats, Forums...full of interaction and communication!

...and much MORE!

"Awesome game! If you like empire building game, or you are a fan of ogame/travian/evony on PC, I think you will surely enjoy this."

"When I looked at the screenshots, I knew it would be a good game for my taste. But now I will say this game totally exceeds my expectation!"

"A great game that you will regret to miss!"

Recent changes:
1.fix some minor UI bugs.
2.fix PVP cannot join bug.
3. enhance display and UI.
4. adjust some logical of battle and production.

Latest version: 1.4.1 (for Android version 2.2 and higher)

[DOWNLOAD]http://www.mediafire.com/?pp0r1p7h8su6kmm[/DOWNLOAD]​

tuan_manh_1986

bạn ơi game này online hả bạn,à bạn ơi có 1 game bên khu vực gamloft của bác PhamQuang có 1 game mình dow về chơi thì báo Erro bạn giúp được với tên game là Dungeon Hunter 2.thanks