• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Flame Kitchen Tools v0.4 Alpha

ndnva

Bác nào giỏi tiếng Anh dịch hộ em phát cho mọi người cùng vọc đi, đang dùng BA chuyển sang dùng Flame thấy bên này buồn quá.

Default Flame Kitchen Tools v0.4 Alpha
From Flame Kitchen Pre-Alpha Version 0.3
http://xdaflameusers.com/viewtopic.php?id=385

Here comes Flame Kitchen Tools v0.4 Alpha. Cooking your own WM5 Rom is now possible.

WARNING
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BRICKING YOUR DEVICE.
- Flash is only strictly for those who can and able to flash back their own original Rom.
- At the time of publishing this kitchen, authors only managed to cooked WM5 Roms. You may try WM6 at your own risk.

Consolidated by
XdaFlameUsers.com XFU Team
- cwkj
- k.satirli
- thierryb

Many many thanks to all the people (long list of name) from XDA-DEV who have make the so many tools (Bepe, mamaich & many) used here available.

The extraction part is an attempt by copying and adapt from SCOTER Kitchen by JKR I found in XDA-Dev.

The Add File, Delete File and Build is an attempt by copying and adapt from Laurentius Kitchen

Special Thanks to chaimd (for template.bin), comnex, misar, scorpio16v, tjlabais & many

Hope it is useful.

0. Read this Post and all the *.txt files that can be found in the kitchen before you start
- Readme.txt
- PutOriginalDiskimageNb0Here.txt

1. Extraction Steps

i. Drag & Drop the diskimage.nb0 to dump.lnk in "ExtractionRoom" to get Dump files in Tools.
or
Place original diskimage.nb0 in Tools. Type "dump.cmd diskimage.nb0" in Tools to get Dump files in Tools.
(if you do not have a diskimage.nb0 in your extended rom, look for Russian Flame nk.nba to try, http://4pda.ru/forum/attach/839243/flame_nk.rar , rename downloaded nk.nba to diskimage.nb0)

ii. The Dump can be view in Tools before 4. As it is not yet migrated to new Package tools by Bepe, so to view the Dump later after 4, make a copy from Tools to "ExtractionRoom" first.

2. Add Files

i. Using normal copy command, just add the PpcPimBackup.exe file in Dump of Tools. (Example, freeware by DotFred, can be found in XDA-Dev)
ii. If your additional apps needed registry, you need to know how to add registry a new *.rgu file for your new apps.

3. Delete Files

i. Using normal delete command, just delete the PMSN.cpl file in Dump of Tools. (Example)

4. Dump to Package

i. Remove or move "ExtractionRoom\Package\" if any.

ii. After Step 2 & 3,
Run package.lnk in "ExtractionRoom" to get Package files in "ExtractionRoom".
or
Run package.cmd in Tools to get Package files in "ExtractionRoom".

5. XIP Extraction (Skip this step for WM5 Cooking)

i. Place original diskimage.nb0 in Tools.

ii. Run "xip.cmd diskimage.nb0" to get XIP.BIN in Tools.
or
Type "RomMaster.exe diskimage.nb0 -w 5 -b 0x1C0000 -x -o xip.bin" to get XIP.BIN in Tools.

iii. Run xipport.cmd which gets into XIPPort.exe.
or
Run XIPPort.exe.

iv. Click "dump xip.bin" to get dumped XIP.BIN in Out of Tools

v. You can edit the XIP in Out. (if you know how to and needed for WM6)

vi. Click "make pkgs" to get packages in Out of Tools (still not sure how to use the packages), click "Undo" to reverse it back to iv.

vii. Click "realloc P" (errors found is known problem, but it is ok)

viii. Click "write map" to get Map.txt in Out.

ix. Click "build xip_out.bin" to get XIP_OUT.BIN in Out of Tools

x. Do not exit yet as you need to run 7i after 6

6. Build

i. Copy the original diskimage.nb0 to Rom.

ii. Run builtOs.cmd in FlameKitchen to,
- move Oem and Sys in Package to the Oem and the Sys in FlameKitchen,
- move Xip files from Out\Files in Tools to Rom\Xip in Flamekitchen, (Skip this step for WM5 Cooking, a copy of simplified XIP is already there but hidden)
- get into BuildOs.exe.
or
Copy
- Oem and Sys in Package to the Oem and the Sys in FlameKitchen.
- Out\Files\*.* in Tools to Rom\Xip in FlameKitchen. (Skip this step for WM5 Cooking, a copy of simplified XIP is already there)
Run BuildOs.exe.

iii. In BuildOs.exe, click the play button.

iv. After 6iii is completed with no errors, run CreateRom.cmd.

v. After 6iv is completed with no errors, you should see the new diskimage.nb0 in \FlameKitchen\Flash or \FlameKitchen\temp.

7. Put XIP back in diskimage.nb0 (Skip this step for WM5 Cooking)

i. Backup if any, your original diskimage.nb0 in Tools used in 1.

ii. Copy the new diskimage.nb0 from \FlameKitchen\Flash or \FlameKitchen\temp to Tools

iii. In XIPPort.exe from 5ix, change to 001C0000 and diskimage.nb0.

iv. Click "write xip_out.bin to:" to combine xip_out.bin with diskimage.nb0 copied in 7ii from 6v.

8. Check

i. To check if the files are added and deleted correctly into the new diskimage.nb0 by using the new diskimage.nb0 and go to Step 1ii.

9. Flash

i. http://www.xdaflameusers.com/viewtop...pid=2045#p2045

Edit: Kitchen 0.4 undocumented
If you use DumpRom.Cmd, it needs some changes, if you do not understand below, than just follow above instruction,
- "Dump.cmd" to "Dump.cmd %1", copy original diskimage.nb0 in Rom directory and run "DumpROM.cmd ..\ROM\diskimage.nb0"
or
- "Dump.cmd" to "Dump.cmd ..\ROM\diskimage.nb0", copy original diskimage.nb0 in Rom directory and run "DumpROM.cmd"

Edit: Chinese Version Translated by laoniu.

Edit: Others and improvement
1. devictoria has release another ROM Kitchen in this forum.
2. afeng has added the tools created by chaimd to the current v0.4 over at iio2 forum.

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/file/58829545/d3a3af91/FlameKitchenAlphaVersion0dot4Reduced.html