• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

How to translate omnia rom to another language?

elmartin7

First of all sorry for my bad english (i'm spanish). I'm writing this post because i need to know wich are the apps that you use to translate the omnia roms, i want to translate them to spanish :D. Thanks for your help!

nguyentuan

First of all sorry for my bad english (i'm spanish). I'm writing this post because i need to know wich are the apps that you use to translate the omnia roms, i want to translate them to spanish :D. Thanks for your help!

Hi! Welcome to PDAVIET and for your question is Passolo software, It's the software localization tool, more info Here. Good luck!!!

elmartin7

nguyentuan thanks for your help, there are some manual to handle this program? know of the existence of any other or would like to manually change the language word for word?,
excuse my English