• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.1 Manilla 2D (Core 21109) by TranMinhMan

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
PDAVIET ROM WM 6.1 CE OS 5.2.21109 Build 21109.1.5.0

By TranMinhMan

*** Only for HTC Polaris ***

Đặc biệt cảm ơn - Special thanks to:

Man PhamQuang
Adv Mod Sonblack
AdvMod Dvha79_ddt

Trial Mod PhamNhatThanh
VIP Medkid
herg62123 (about Manilla 2D)

Hình ảnh ROM - ROM Images:

PO21109_1.gif
PO21109_2.gif
PO21109_3.gif

Thông tin bản ROM - ROM Informations:
- CE OS 5.2.21109 Build 21109.1.5.0 PV T2M.
- Free Ram ~ 63M.
- 3D Polaris Drivers
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5.7283.0
- Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3.0.0 by Julien Schapman
- Base Hue Express
- Esmertec Java
- FlashLite v3.1
- HTC Album
- HTC AudioManager
- HTC Booster
- HTC Camera 5.0.4
- HTC Comm Manager
- HTC Enlarge Menu
- HTC Google Map
- HTC Large Title Bar
- HTC Opera
- HTC Random Access
- HTC Sim Manager v6.57
- HTC Task Manager
- HTC YouTube
- HTC_TouchDual_Dialer_DIAMOND
- Manila2D
- Manilla 2D Customizer by Mpenguin14
- SRS WOWHD v1.2.1
- PHM Registry Editor v0.7 by Philipe Majerus
- PIM Backup v2.8.0.0 by FdcSoft
- PocketNotepad v4.0.10
- Pocket RAR v3.80 by Alexander Roshal
- PocketScreen v1.3 by JJM. Roseboom
- Synchro Time v0.95 by Dennis Grachov
- Total Commander CE v2.51 by Christian Ghisler
- Windows Live v10.6.0034.0800
- psShutXP (mod)
- S2U2 v1.35 (mod)
- Windows Media Player 10.3 Build 21109 (mod)
- Bootscreen (mod)
- Some small games.
- Some new icons.

The suggestion Radio is 1.58.21.23!!!

Hướng dẫn up ROM - Up ROM Guides:
- Máy bạn đã được HardSPL trước khi up ROM.
- Your Polaris must be HardSPL before up ROM.
- Bản ROM chỉ có Operating System, không có Radio.
- This ROM just has Operating System only, no Radio.
- Download và giải nén với password bên dưới. Kết nối máy với PC qua USB.
- Download and extract with the password below. Connecting Polaris with PC through USB.
- Chạy file ROMUpdateUtility.exe và làm theo các bước hướng dẫn trên màn hình => máy về trạng thái BootLoader và chờ loading 100% => máy tự reset là đã có ROM mới.
- Running file ROMUpdateUtility.exe and following step by step on the windows => Polaris run BootLoader state and loading 100% => Polaris auto reset and you have new ROM.

niceas1.gif

Download here
Password: TranMinhMan

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Momentus

Nice work again!

=D> My first impression, this is the fastest among your previous ROMs with a nice graphic as always :). Minor issues that audio manager keep poping up and some applications are not the latest version e.g. google maps, M2DC, Opera, S2U2 etc. May be you consider to upgrade it in your next ROM. ;)

Just one curious :-? ... why you choose to cook the latest build 21109 with the old Radio?

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
=D> My first impression, this is the fastest among your previous ROMs with a nice graphic as always :). Minor issues that audio manager keep poping up and some applications are not the latest version e.g. google maps, M2DC, Opera, S2U2 etc. May be you consider to upgrade it in your next ROM. ;)

Just one curious :-? ... why you choose to cook the latest build 21109 with the old Radio?

Tks friend! So sorry at that time, I don't have much time to update new version for applications, and I think they are not changing so much. But I will try my best in my next ROM.;;)
Almost of these kitchens are based on newest Rom Ship 19965 of Polaris, so when building the Roms have about 84 MB ram (you can see my this Rom Core 20764, it use Radio 1.59.x.x). But when the kitchens were based on older Rom Ship of Polaris, the Roms have about 100MB ram (you can see my Rom before Core 20931 and 19972, they use with Radio1.58.x.x).;;)
Beside the Radio 1.58.x.x, you can use Radio 1.64.x.x with this ROM too.;)
Best rgds!:D

pisdu

Hi TranMinhMan , nice ROM and graphics , found that ROM less buggy than the previous one , but one remains : video in album not working...
Any fix?
Thanks for your work

alinescoo

First of all, I want to thank you for this great ROM. Second, I hope that it is not a problem because I took the liberty of posting a link to your rom on forum.xda-developers.com. Just one small bug, the encyption can't be disabled. In rest, the speed is amaizing all apps working corectly.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
First of all, I want to thank you for this great ROM. Second, I hope that it is not a problem because I took the liberty of posting a link to your rom on forum.xda-developers.com. Just one small bug, the encyption can't be disabled. In rest, the speed is amaizing all apps working corectly.

Thanks you, welcome to PDAVIET, alinescoo! I'm glad to see you here!:D

davidus51

Very good job Man,

I have just a problem with Manilla 2D, reboot everytime.

What's it the solution, please ????
Now it's better

And for Opera the font between OS 5.2.20931 and OS 5.2.21109, I prefere the font of OS 5.2.20931
Is it possible to change this font ???

Thanks

You are the BEST

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Very good job Man,

I have just a problem with Manilla 2D, reboot everytime.

What's it the solution, please ????
Now it's better

And for Opera the font between OS 5.2.20931 and OS 5.2.21109, I prefere the font of OS 5.2.20931
Is it possible to change this font ???

Thanks

You are the BEST

Thanks a lot, davidus51! Welcome to PDAVIET!=D>
I use the tahoma unicode font in both 20931 and 21109. If you want to change it, you can copy your font to overwrite at folder Device/Windows, and Soft Reset.

mijnie

Very good job brother tran :) . I'm happy with the amount of freem ram. I tried your rom first and after that I also tried other róm lịke new build of c_shekkar and just turn back to you rom today. Is it possible for u to make this rom compatible with radio 1.59.44.02 ? Tnx much brother.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Very good job brother tran :) . I'm happy with the amount of freem ram. I tried your rom first and after that I also tried other róm lịke new build of c_shekkar and just turn back to you rom today. Is it possible for u to make this rom compatible with radio 1.59.44.02 ? Tnx much brother.

Welcome to PDAVIET, mijnie!=D>
Thanks a lot, friend! I'm very glad to hear what you said!:D
I was trying with radio 1.59.44.02, but not success up to now.:p

mix23

the digital taskbar battery mêtr

First of all thanks a lot for sharing this build. I liked this ROM, it's fast and has a lot of interesting programs. Too bad it's not working with the 1.59.x Radio ROMs. I liked an application in particular, the digital battery meter. Do you know how the application is called or where can I get it from ? Thanks in advance

Straputsky

Thank you very much for this ROM!

Maybe some things you can have a look at:
+ can't play any video I recorded with the camera
+ Start->Settings->Connections->USBtoPC => can't activate Disk Drive (it says, that I have to install a memory card, but theres's already one installed)

Some thing I haven't verified yet: I think that the video playback performance is a little worse than that of other ROMs. That's strange because the other performance (browsing through applications) is better - at least it feels as if.

Momentus

Working on something new?

:My friend ... are you working on something new which will be released soon? I still miss your nice work and can't wait playing with your new Rom ;)

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
:My friend ... are you working on something new which will be released soon? I still miss your nice work and can't wait playing with your new Rom ;)

Tks a ot, friend!:D
I ported Core 20765, it base on new Kitchen with Radio 1.59.42.15. And HTC Album can play video clip too. But I just keep this ROM for myselt, I didn't post it on forum.:p
At that time, I was trying to port Core Beta WM6.5 (like 21139, 21140, 21159), but they still have many problems. So I'm still waiting for the official release of WM6.5 at this month.

Momentus

Tks a ot, friend!:D
I ported Core 20765, it base on new Kitchen with Radio 1.59.42.15. And HTC Album can play video clip too. But I just keep this ROM for myselt, I didn't post it on forum.:p

Wow ... that's you, never stop cooking nice dish =D> I think many people are looking for rom like this ... new build with new radio rom!
Would you mind sharing this work to the community ... I notice your previous roms have been published & recognized in xda-developers forum, great start and congratulation ;)

caw

Mình đã up lên bản rom này dùng thử, chạy nhanh, giao diện rất đẹp. Nhưng có trục trặc là kô chụp ảnh được nữa, khởi động camera vào chỉ tối đen, nhờ bạn hướng dẫn mình khắc fục nha, vì rất muốn sử dụng bản rom này. Thanks bạn!

abcdefghi

Mình đã up lên bản rom này dùng thử, chạy nhanh, giao diện rất đẹp. Nhưng có trục trặc là kô chụp ảnh được nữa, khởi động camera vào chỉ tối đen, nhờ bạn hướng dẫn mình khắc fục nha, vì rất muốn sử dụng bản rom này. Thanks bạn!

Đọc và tìm hiểu trước khi đặt câu hỏi chứ bác ! :|

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P

Có lẽ bạn là mem mới dùng Polaris!:-/
Bạn nên up lại Radio 1.58.21.23 mà mình gợi ý ở trên thì mọi việc sẽ tốt thui!
Chúc vui!:D

ratakan

MinhMẫn ơi cho mình hỏi làm sao cái cái radio vao máy mình vậy ?mình chưa biết gì nhìu về mấy cái vụ này . Mẫn có thể giúp mình thông tin về cách sử dung và cái đặt con Polaris này dc ko ?
minh cảm on rất nhìu