• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 (Core 21202) by TranMinhMan

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
PDAVIET ROM WM 6.5 CE OS 5.2.21202 Build 21202.5.0.0

By TranMinhMan

*** Only for HTC Polaris ***

Đặc biệt cảm ơn - Special thanks to:

Man PhamQuang
Adv Mod: Sonblack, Dvha79_ddt
Trial Mod PhamNhatThanh
VIP Medkid
forum.xda-developers.com
forum.ppcgeeks.com
xbeta.cn

Hình ảnh ROM - ROM Images:

21202_1.gif
21202_2.gif
21202_3.gif

Thông tin bản ROM - ROM Informations:
- CE OS 5.2.21202 Build 21202.5.0.0 PV T2M.
- 3D Polaris Drivers
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5.7283.0
- AdobeFlash
- Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3.0.0 by Julien Schapman
- Base Hue Express
- dotFred Task Manager
- lpaso TitaniumCustomizer
- HTC Album
- HTC Booster
- HTC Camera 5.0.4
- HTC Comm Manager
- HTC Random Access
- HTC Sim Manager v6.60
- HTC TaskManager
- HTC TouchDual Dialer DIAMOND (support 3G)
- PCM Keyboard (support VN key)
- PIM Backup v2.8.0.0 by FdcSoft
- PocketNotepad v4.0.10
- Pocket RAR v3.80 by Alexander Roshal
- PocketScreen v1.3 by JJM. Roseboom
- Synchro Time v0.95 by Dennis Grachov
- TCPMP v0.72RC1
- Total Commander CE v2.51 by Christian Ghisler
- Windows Live v10.6.0034.0800
- psShutXP (mod)
- Windows Media Player 10.3 Build 21202 (mod)
- Bootscreen (mod)

The suggestion Radio is 1.59.X.X!!!

Hướng dẫn up ROM - Up ROM Guides:
- Máy bạn đã được HardSPL trước khi up ROM.
- Your Polaris must be HardSPL before up ROM.
- Bản ROM chỉ có Operating System, không có Radio.
- This ROM just has Operating System only, no Radio.
- Download và giải nén với password bên dưới. Kết nối máy với PC qua USB.
- Download and extract with the password below. Connecting Polaris with PC through USB.
- Chạy file ROMUpdateUtility.exe và làm theo các bước hướng dẫn trên màn hình => máy về trạng thái BootLoader và chờ loading 100% => máy tự reset là đã có ROM mới.
- Running file ROMUpdateUtility.exe and following step by step on the windows => Polaris run BootLoader state and loading 100% => Polaris auto reset and you have new ROM.

Link download đã có.
Download link was availabled.
niceas1.gif

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Medkid

:D great!!!
PS: nguồn sys của DFT bị lỗi ko lưu tin nhắn , ko gửi được tin nhắn ;) (đã fix)

mijnie

Brother T, I found out Internet Explore doesn't work. You got any solution for this?
This rom works better then the last versions bytheway. Good job man. U make the Viet community proud :)

danq8

Biotouch.exe The file 'Biotouch' cannot be opened.

Hi TranMinhMan

Very pretty ROM. :)

Thanks for letting me have a try with it.

Have been using it for 20 minutes now.

Couple of things I have to say.

1) Whenever I swipe on the screen, and my finger gets to the edge of the screen I have been getting the following error, followed by no touch control on the screen, until I restart.
Biotouch.exe The file 'Biotouch' cannot be opened.
(something about not being signed)

2) Some of the apps don't seem to work at all.
I couldn't get IE to work, or MSN weather beyond the first page.

3) When I was in the settings page, every time I made a change to a setting I was returned to the home screen, rather annoying when you're first setting it up.

Looking forward to trying again when the biotouch problem í sorted.

I have a POLA200, and I'm using Radio 1.65.30.09
But I'm guessing my probs weren't radio related... if you think they were, please let me know?

Cheers :eek:)

rspillo

1) For the biotuch problem you can disable touchflo with Advanced Config Tool and problem is solved;

2) IE don't work, but i think there is not the file exe but only the .lnk;

With Radio 1.59.44.02 this ROM work great.

Thank you TranMinhMan great job :D

cr1960

Fantastic rom TranMinhMan!

Great progression from 21198. Only problem I have is with Opera, but easily overcome using Iris browser.

Thankyou for your efforts and for sharing with us

alinescoo

First of all, great job as always. Thank you for providing us the only usable winmo 6.5 ROM. As in the previous build I have only one problem that annoys me: whenever the phone rings the hardware buttons (Answer/Ignore) are blocked, so I must Scroll the Answer square, operation which doesn't always succed. This is available in WM 6.5 default dialer (it's the one that appears when the phone rings, not the Diamond 3G.) Please help me corect this issue.

Petulinek

First of all, great job as always. Thank you for providing us the only usable winmo 6.5 ROM. As in the previous build I have only one problem that annoys me: whenever the phone rings the hardware buttons (Answer/Ignore) are blocked, so I must Scroll the Answer square, operation which doesn't always succed. This is available in WM 6.5 default dialer (it's the one that appears when the phone rings, not the Diamond 3G.) Please help me corect this issue.

For me works HW buttons very good in this version...

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Thank you and welcome to PDAVIET, everybody! Once again I must say I very glad to see you here. Everybody make me feel so good to build more and more Rom.;)
Best rgds!:D

weijoon

Thx for your nice ROM. I would stick to the previous build before the Internet Explorer problems is gone.
Thx again for ur efforts.

pisdu

Thanks for that marvelous and fast ROM TranMinhMan )))
I installed the Iolite dialer and no problems with Phone HW buttons

Thanks again

Momentus

Nice work again (and again) ... do you plan to fix the Opera & IE in this release or will release another rom soon?

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hello, everybody!
I fixed bug IE and have ported 21500 already, but do not upload on forum, because I think it is the fake Core.;;) So I am still waiting new Core, it may be 216xx. Core Beta are released so fast, and can not sure which is the fake Core!?:|
Best rgds!:D

Screenshot_2-2.png
Screenshot_19-1.png

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hubie

Thanks

Hey genius, thanks for the contributions for the people who has the Polaris.
I have the previous build (21198) and goes perfect, but now you've fixed the problem of IE I'am going to install this and I will expect the next one (216xx??).
If you do not mind, I created a thread of WM 6.5 and its updates in a friend forum in Spanish (link). Of course quoting your great work.
Sorry for my english and greetings from Argentina!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
A

Alex5432112345g

very good, but...the symbol`s

very good, but...the symbol`s in the start menu are to big......but the rom very good....and so fast....i`m waitung for the next version like 21500 or something like that......:):)