• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 (Core 21502) by TranMinhMan

Momentus

Waiting ... waiting

Nice going for 21502 ... but still not fix messenger and the dial pad look wierd :-? ... I decided to keep 21501 and wait patienly for the next version ;)

ngoclong2610

opera mobile vẫn không dùng được trong bản rom nè chán quá ko biết có cách nào khắc phục ko ạ

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
opera mobile vẫn không dùng được trong bản rom nè chán quá ko biết có cách nào khắc phục ko ạ

Mình đã biết vấn đề này rồi bạn, ko cần phải post bài liên tục thế này đâu!
Vấn đề là trong SYS của WM6.5, mình vẫn chưa tìm được module gây ra bug này. Bạn có thể dùng Opera Mini hoặc Iris browser thay thế.

A

Alex5432112345g

rom...? :)

Hey...

Thanks first for the great roms...

when comes a new ver like 2123X or final ..??

Sorry i`m impatiently...:)

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
I finished Core 21231, and now 21232, but the OS is not changing so much compare with 21501 and 21502, it just changing the Build Core. So I did not upload on forum, if you like that I will upload it!?;;)

Momentus

Upload new release please!

I finished Core 21231, and now 21232, but the OS is not changing so much compare with 21501 and 21502, it just changing the Build Core. So I did not upload on forum, if you like that I will upload it!?;;)

That would be great. I do believe many people are waiting for new release!
Hope the mesenger is fixed on these releases too. :D

kostas244

Originally Posted by TranMinhMan View Post
I finished Core 21231, and now 21232, but the OS is not changing so much compare with 21501 and 21502, it just changing the Build Core. So I did not upload on forum, if you like that I will upload it!?

Yes please..It would be nice=D>.Thanks!!!

pavitar

Originally Posted by TranMinhMan View Post
I finished Core 21231, and now 21232, but the OS is not changing so much compare with 21501 and 21502, it just changing the Build Core. So I did not upload on forum, if you like that I will upload it!?

yes sir plz upload new roms with fixed dialpad and mesenger and slide lock hangs problems
will be very thankfull to u

alinescoo

Waiting for upload also. Why not include a more finger friendly keyboard ? FingerKeyboard works like a charm.

deepthroat

or recently leaked 21234 build? by the way, Tran, you can remove the HTC Connection Setup since I have seen that M$ ADC has full functionality in your 21502 ;;)