• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 Manila 2D with Footprints (Core 23016) by TranMinhMan

fogprince

how long your Mega ROM is public? I see 2 mega ROM at xda-developer it's impressed but too many error. I'm waiting for your Mega ROM, i hope it perfect more than that ROM. some images :
screensMEGA.png

mtelle

Hi!!! Very great rom, I have tested some of your versions, all of them works really good. With this one i have some problems with the QuickGPS function, it tries to download it but shows an error, i have installed a QuickGPS cab that i have, now it download it corectly but i think that the quickgps function doesn`t work correctly, it takes too much time to localize, while with other versions only takes seconds. I have radio 1.65.

Thanks a lot.

Telle.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
how long your Mega ROM is public? I see 2 mega ROM at xda-developer it's impressed but too many error. I'm waiting for your Mega ROM, i hope it perfect more than that ROM. some images :
screensMEGA.png

Yeah, the packages of Mega are many error, I have to fix the bugs tired: Wifi, EzInput, ... Up to now I think it more better, but the new Core at that time are not stable, they support for WVGA so when porting for Polaris (QVGA) are not good (Core 23022, 23024, 23025)! Now I'm still waiting for the stable Core, then I will release my Mega packages Rom!;)
Best rgds, welcome to PDAVIET, fogprince!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hi!!! Very great rom, I have tested some of your versions, all of them works really good. With this one i have some problems with the QuickGPS function, it tries to download it but shows an error, i have installed a QuickGPS cab that i have, now it download it corectly but i think that the quickgps function doesn`t work correctly, it takes too much time to localize, while with other versions only takes seconds. I have radio 1.65.

Thanks a lot.

Telle.

Tks, mtelle! Welcome to PDAVIET!=D>