• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Official 318 WM6 Ver7.2 Mời anh em cùng test

support

This Kitchen has built in AT&T customize on first install and on HR, if you don't need it just remove the OEMOPERATORS FOLDER from the OEM Folder.

This build contains SYS and ROM in "Part #1" and OEM packages in "Part #2"
This Kitchen is so complete I had to break into 2 parts. Download and extract both parts and put all files and folders into one directory to use.

I am not responsible if you don't know what you are doing and brick your phone, but in the spirit of XDA-Developers I am sure someone here willing to help!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest SYS and ROM (part1) Ver7.2.0
Latest OEM Packages (part2) Ver7.2.0

Version Information:

ALL "call home" issues have been castrated! No more Customer feedback.

SDHS Memory should be full supported now! Seems to have always been present in the Official MS Wizard ROM.

All Phone issues resolved! Use the proper radio for your carrier and phone.

Wifi Issues resolved! Automatically connect to preferred networks.

Connect to Internet Via Active Sync.

For Clarification:
1) This is the original InGeNeTiCs' ROM all I did in this Version is strip out the "call home" stuff, added a few dlls that were missing but were needed for some of the HTC/touch apps (these files can be found in sys/missing files).
2) There are two OEMOPERATORS folders, one in OEM and one in SYS the one in OEM is one I put there as a example of how you can add your own cab files for settings, splash screen or whatever it is you need simply edit the config.txt file and put whatever files in the files you need. *I am not going to to into great detail how to do this all it takes is a little common since. You can delete mine if you like.
3) There are no hidden, super secret, xda-elite only, make my Wizard fly, bullshit tweaks included. just a clean, won't leave a bad taste in your mouth unless you burn it, Kitchen.
4) My only reason for creating this kitchen is to prove that the "InGeNeTiCs'- Official Microsoft-Made Specifically for the Wizard-Drivers and all ROM" is as solid and stable as any other ROM or kitchen out there if done right. Other than all I did is create and add a lot of OEM packages so you could have choices in life.
The base is like Coca-Cola "Original".

Everything works as it should the only limitations are M$ related!

This has been a fun ride but the ride seems to have come to an end.
This release is so stable that I can not bear to call it a beta anymore.
A HUGE THANK YOU to all that have contributed to this project. In the end I'm sure we all wanted WM6 but we wanted a stable version that didn't crash, lock up, and just plain ol' worked!

Credits to the ones that made the tools to make this posiable: faria, anichillus, bepe and mattk_r for asking me to take the plunge.

The testers, who without their reports this would not have been possiable:
Russ741, calouro, masr1979, shadezero, monkey_knight, nothin, epimazzo, afoldats, Tony Simmonds, charly_mx, Cing 8125, jorge_culv, 13rick, fix_it_2000, RevAtB, amsatnetg, hiazle, ANTC, pencilcase, xeno1, 4irm and all the others.

OS Options:
HTC TouchFlo-"Button Free" or "With Button"
Non TouchFlo
Finger Scroll

Office Options:

Apps:
Adobe Reader LE
Adobe Flash Lite
AltTab
ArcSoft MMS 4.2.8.1
BlackBerry
BT FTP
BtCrawler
Call2Contact_1.0
Camera+Streamer
Camera 3.3
Google Maps-English Only
HTC Bluetooth Explorer
HTC BT Quicklink
HTC GIF Animation
HTC Quick Dial
HTC Recorder
HTC WMP Today Plug-in
HTC X Button 1.0
HTC X Button 1.5
HTC Audio Manager
MobileJustice
NetworkPlugin
NetworkWizard
notepad
PHM Registry Editor
PIM Backup 1.5
PIM Backup 2.5
The Core Pocket Media Player
pocket rar
Pocket Screen Capture
Pocket Streets
PocketShots
PocketXpdf
psShutXP
Realplayer
Redial
Registry Wizard
Smartskey
SpriteBackup=5_1_0_WWE
Start Clean
SymbolPad=1_0_24876_9
DotFred Task Manager
TodayAgenda
Total Commander
VisualGPSce
Voice Speed Dial
wififom
WM5NewMenu
WM5torage 1.75
XM Radio
zip=1_20_27526_0
Zoom_SMS
*And More*

Registry Tweaks:
Add a 'Disconnect' button GPRS
Add Time Sync Tab and Enable Auto Get/Set Time from Network
Change the location of My Documents to Storage Card
Change the location of Temporary Internet Files to Storage Card
Add Lunar Calendar mode to Calendar
Disable Calendar Today Item
Disable Date Today Item
Disable Device Lock Today Item
Disable Messaging Today Item
Connect to Web Via ActiveSync
Disable Error reporting
Disable the SMS Sent notification
Enable all sounds
DUN ReEnable
Enable windows animations
Enable WiFi G
Increase FileSystem filter cache 4096
Increase Ring Volume
Live Google search tweak
Long Date
Remove Title Bar Clock and add battery meter
Make reminders show only once
Make WM6 ask where to install a program
Make WM6 prompt before overwriting an existing installation
Remove Sim Contacts
SD Battery Drain Fix
Show 'busy status' in Calendar Agenda View
Show slide-out keyboard capsdot icon next to SIP

Apperance:
Black Keyboard Skin
Grey-Green KeyboardSkin
Not So Black Black Keyboard Skin
Comm Manager 7B OEM
Comm Manager 10B Black
Comm Manager 10B Green
Stock Dialpad
Touch Dialpad
HTC WMPSkin

Games:
Tetris
FreeCell
Standard WM6 Games
*And More*

Link to Part #1: http://rapidshare.com/files/61601213/Ver7.2_Part_1.rar
Link to Part #2: http://rapidshare.com/files/61815620/Ver7.2_Part_2.rar

VoIP Reincorporated back in as requested!
Duplicate File in Voice Dialer. Fixed!
Office shortcuts. Fixed!
New Clock OEM added.
Band Switcher tab OEM added.

10/12/07

Added OEMs
Two different methods of cube activation, w/button or buttonless (calender softkey fixed) Thanks Gullum for reg settings
Latest Fixes:
PowerPoint icon in office. Fixed!
Deleted Thumbs.db files
Cyberon Voice Dialer. Fixed!
Stock Phonepad missing buttons. Fixed!

Working on the "TOUCH CAMERA"!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aivanhoknight

Toàn tiếng Anh thế này đọc oải quá!:D
Các anh em ở đây không phải ai cũng hiểu hết được, em chẳng hạn :D Bác nào có khả năng dịch hộ với

nhocquaytony

tạm dịch như sau rom này được build thành 2 fan.fan 1 gồm system và rom fan 2 là các soft kèm theo.nếu thik cả rom lẫn soft thì down cả 2 em về bỏ chung zô 1 folder (cái này là kitchen thì fai ??) ^^ mấy dòng kia là ổng giới thiệu tính năng connect internet wa active sync và các lỗi đã fix thui. bản này mới update 16/10 đó anh em xài thử xem sao.trình độ của em còn non dịch sai các bác thông cảm hehe

khangvd

Bác support có thể up hộ anh em lên host khác được không ạ? Down ở Rapid khó quá :( Thanks

Medkid

cái này bachikho đã post lên lâu rồi, see here: http://www.pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=13359
mình thì không khoái cái kitchen "official" cuối cùng của Wizard này lắm, vì nói là official (chính thức) của Microsoft nhưng nó cũng được mod lại khá nhiều, nên ko biết còn "official" tới mức nào. Hơn nữa các kitchen sau này build lại từ các dòng khác (kaiser) chạy trên wizard cũng ổn định, lại nhanh nữa.