• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

RELEASE THING 21068-21051

connguab

Thingonaspring WM6.1_21068_21051 V1.0

Universal WM6.1 21068_21051
21068 XIP
21051 SYS

4.2mb Pagepool for 64mb devices
128mb version has pagepooling disabled
28mb Flash Disk

Removed :-
- Windows Media Player
- Office OneNote
- Customer Satisfaction (SQM)
- FirmwareUpdate
- Catalog
- Entertainment (games)
- Transcriber
- Getting started
- Bootsplash images
- and lots more annoying MS nonsense ;-)

Included :-
- TCPMP 0.72 recomp3 fully integrated to replace Windows Media. Suports WMA/WMV/FLV/FLAC/OGG/DIVX/MP3.......
- PocketNotepad
- PocketRAR
- AdobePDF Reader 2.5
- No2Chem's USB to PC usb mass storage driver
- No2Chem's neuPowerCpl replaces backlight settings, power control panel and adds some nice options.
Note that the advanced tab won't display real usage stats as no neuBattery driver exists for uni.
- Dutty's SDHC driver package (tested with 2/4/8/16gb)
- PimBackup
- JWright's Network Plugin
- TaskManager 3.1
- TotalCommander 2.5.1
- Windows Live
- Remote Desktop Client

This rom has no bootsplash screens, so you will see a black screen on boot, followed by a white screen.
Tap the white screen to begin using the device on 1st boot.

Drivers, XIP section, registry, pagepool and filesystem have all been optimised for speed and RAM.
Priviledge execution certificate checking (and unnecessary certificates) have been removed to save CPU cycles, registry space and whatever other resources that crap was wasting.
Every single EXE, DLL, MUI, CPL and plugin has been made into a module - with the exception of .NET libs (can't be modular) and one or two specific DLLs that will not boot in modular form.

Download Link (files compressed with 7zip www.7zip.org) :-

Kitchen V1.0 (64 and 128)
http://www.4shared.com/file/23607007...1_kitchen.html

ROM V1.0 64MB
http://www.4shared.com/file/23607271...68-051-64.html

ROM V1.0 128MB
http://www.4shared.com/file/23607653...8-051-128.html

thingonaspring

Hello to all at PDAViet.

Sorry for using english language, but I am not a Vietnamese speaker, do please forgive me if I'm breaking forum rules.

I have a question that I need help with, perhaps someone here can help.
I recently dumped the excellent PDAViet WM 6.1 21109 universal ROM hoping to learn more from the work done on this forum.
I found a surprising thing that I can't repeat with my kitchen - many modules had the final S00X section removed - saving a great deal of space in the virtual memory slots, and a little bit of space in the ROM itself.

The removed sections all have flags "42 20 00 42", and there seems to have been some other relocation done at the same time (other sections seem to have moved to a different VM slot).
I have no idea how this was achieved - am I missing a new reloc tool?

I've tried writing my own tool in C to replicate the results, but without more knowledge of the structure of imageinfo.bin and the VM slots, I'm unable to make a working module this way.
Any help would be appreciated, and again sorry for posting in english.

connguab

update phiên bản mới V1.1, các bạn test thử nha

Thingonaspring WM6.1_21068_21051 V1.1

Changes :-
Wifi fixed (after fixing the antenna on my uni so I could test)
64Mb version now has more RAM
Kitchen modified to allow separate 64 and 128 boot registries

Universal WM6.1 21068_21051
21068 XIP
21051 SYS

4.2mb Pagepool for 64mb devices
128mb version has pagepooling disabled
28mb Flash Disk

Removed :-
- Windows Media Player
- Office OneNote
- Customer Satisfaction (SQM)
- FirmwareUpdate
- Catalog
- Entertainment (games)
- Transcriber
- Getting started
- Bootsplash images
- and lots more annoying MS nonsense ;-)

Included :-
- TCPMP 0.72 recomp3 fully integrated to replace Windows Media. Suports WMA/WMV/FLV/FLAC/OGG/DIVX/MP3.......
- PocketNotepad
- PocketRAR
- AdobePDF Reader 2.5
- No2Chem's USB to PC usb mass storage driver
- No2Chem's neuPowerCpl replaces backlight settings, power control panel and adds some nice options.
Note that it won't display advanced usage stats (batt temp etc) as no neuBattery driver exists for uni.
- Dutty's SDHC driver package (tested with 2/4/8/16gb)
- PimBackup
- JWright's Network Plugin
- TaskManager 3.1
- TotalCommander 2.5.1
- Windows Live
- Remote Desktop Client

This rom has no bootsplash screens, so you will see a black screen on boot, followed by a white screen.
Tap the white screen to begin using the device on 1st boot.

Drivers, XIP section, registry, pagepool and filesystem have all been optimised for speed and RAM.
Priviledge execution certificate checking (and unnecessary certificates) have been removed to save CPU cycles, registry space and whatever other resources that crap was wasting.
Every single EXE, DLL, MUI, CPL and plugin has been made into a module - with the exception of .NET libs (can't be modular) and one or two specific DLLs that will not boot in modular form.

ROM V1.1 64MB
http://www.4shared.com/file/237918404/6e848da9/Uni_21068-051-64_11.html

thuytrans

Con này RAM nhiều nhưng chạy không mượt lắm, ứng dụng chậm, hay lỗi chương trình (thực tế trên máy mình, còn máy khác thì mình không rõ).