• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ROM HERALD_WWE_6.1.405.15_BUILD 21109-5.0.0.PV(Manila2D)

Microlab071966

bạn có thể cho tôi những diamond.tsk tập tin?

Nếu là người say mê PPC hẳn bạn phải biết cách tìm ra những tập tin đó trong PPC của bạn chứ,cần gì phải xin.:D
Please search Diamond.tsk file in your PPC.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

sid_dominic56

đã không thể tìm ra diamond.tsk mà bạn được sử dụng trong v14. bạn có thể giúp tôi được không?

dumpydooby

Awesome! I was waiting for this one to get updated because of that SMS issue. Thanks a bunch! It's great so far ... not to mention blue is my favorite color. :)

NhatToai

Super V.I.P
đã không thể tìm ra diamond.tsk mà bạn được sử dụng trong v14. bạn có thể giúp tôi được không?
Bạn dùng chương trình Resco File Explorer,bỏ tùy chọn cho các file ẩn thì sẽ thấy nó trong File Explorer/Windows.
Hy vọng bạn có thể dịch và hiểu đúng.:)
Awesome! I was waiting for this one to get updated because of that SMS issue. Thanks a bunch! It's great so far ... not to mention blue is my favorite color. :)
You can check my sign,I hope you like it.

jonathancano

mms

I hate to post something so basic but i cannot get mms to work. I installed and configured network wizard but i still cannot send or receive mms messages. I love your roms and if i can get mms to work they would be perfect for me!!! Thanks in advanced.:D

lol never mind i figured it out. . .thanks

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

NhatToai

Super V.I.P
I hate to post something so basic but i cannot get mms to work. I installed and configured network wizard but i still cannot send or receive mms messages. I love your roms and if i can get mms to work they would be perfect for me!!! Thanks in advanced.:D

I not already tested on this version for your problem,
So....you can try here:download

mrc115

Í THỂ ANY WAY TO INCREASE SOUND LEVEL WHEN YOU ẢE TALKING Ì HAVE THE VOLUME CONTROL UP TO MÃ ẼCLLENT ROM HAD THE SAME TROUBLE WITH PREVIOUS ROM THANKS

masami

Hi, I am new here and just wanted to give thanks for these great roms=D>. I had my phone for about a week and just started flashing and I must say even in my little experience "I love these builds" they just seem faster. no offense to the other options out there but I think this is what is going to stay on my phone and soon to be my son's phone. Thanks again for all of the hard work that goes into making these. I wish I was as adept so I could do this kind of thing too.

BTW : As you may have guessed there is no way I could have read the rules of posting because I can't understand you language, sorry. if there is an english version I would happily take the time to read and agree again

last: is this in any way overclocked? it just seems so smooth, if its not is there a way to do it, my son wants to try the playstation emulator. Aloha:D

sid_dominic56

Tôi nhận thấy một số lỗi đó là lý do tại sao tôi đã được bạn nhắn tin trên yahoo messenger.

ciclope

Tanks

Tank you for this ROM=D>=D>. For củiosity. My phone was bought in France I am using it in Brazil, with a custom rom found in this Vietnamese forum with English as rom language :))

sirduke

Download mediafire not working

Hey! I really want to enjoy your ROM but the mediafire link does not work...:((

chymnon

có ai up hộ em link rapid hay cái gì đó được không trừ mediafire ra T_T, dạo này mediafire chậm lắm toàn 1 - 2kb/s

NhatToai

Super V.I.P
Theo yêu cầu của nhiều bạn,mình up lên host 4Shared cho những ai không download được từ mediafire.
DOWNLOAD

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

chymnon

em cám ơn bác nhưng 4shared cũng trong tình trạng tương tự ạ T_T: 4kb/s , bác có thể up lên rapid hộ em được không T_T

mrbelvedere

Help me please!

I'm having a little trouble navigating the site (language barrier) but I am having the same problem that you had as far as MMS. Can you please enlighten me as to what your fix was? Thank you in advance for your help.

*edit: I got it. Need to actually install Arcsoft MMS.*

Chỉnh sửa cuối: