• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[ROM] i8000 HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED

tiny1990

Đã có ROM với Giao Diện của HTC Leo HD2 bên modaco nè anh em ngâm cứu xem sao
[quote name='rodrigofd' date='Feb 6 2010, 02:55' post='1180892']
Hi,
This is my second beta version of my HTC Sense-based, Omnia2 ROM, after LONG! time from my first Beta 1 release :)

I am sorry i delay a lot from release to release, but this hoby is very time demanding, and i cannot let my life go :p
>> DOWNLOAD NOW. <<

176 MB size, NB0 format, ENGLISH ONLY ROM.
Flash it with Octans Downloader 2.13 or newer, under 'PDA' section.

FULLY COMPATIBLE with I8000 and I8000L PHONES. B7610 NOT SUPPORTED.

ROM is based on latest avaible official stock rom, as to February 26th.
Better flash it with latest EBOOT and PHONE parts.

I don't recommend to use a particular CSC file. CSC files modify some files and settings in an undesired way, i recommend you better not. The rom automatically configures your network settings, anyway.
I WILL ASK FOR ONE USER TO DOWNLOAD , AND RE-UPLOAD TO ONLY ONE MIRROR. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ROM OR LINK IN ANY OTHER PLACE. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ROM. AT MOST, LINK TO THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Now credits for contributions to my work:

Weisun, Akwan, Bepe, for their handy tools
Wes and Khuanchai for their contibution on the O2 cooking scene
Harshal Dubli, another genius indian expert, for his patches on HTC Album and HTC photo picker
Sorg for rom dumping tool
Rafivitto for his kind help (my Acer S200 mate)

But probably the biggest credit we owe for this to be reality are the big GINKAGE and CHAINFIRE
For those who don't know, real magic behing Sense running on O2 is their work .. thx to you guys :)

Thanks to everyone for keeping supporting my work ! Very gratefull to you all..!!

All of these ever gratefull for your kind donations:
Diverdude (x2), Lancez, Chng Albert, 40MillionBaht.com, Roger Meijer, Alan smith, Clarel Savournaden, Michal Vogl, Monyozt, Gert-Tom Boonstra, Rick Collins, Anghel, Manos Olymbios, Ivan552, Jacklivehere, Secany, Miguel Arranz Santidrian, Tomas Hudecek, SOHIL ANWAR ALI, iWiNMo (x2), Grzegorz Tatarkin, Lanfranco Lampa, Antonio Castillo León, Antonio Castillo León, Mikiemad, Adam Rosell, C R Chong, Carlos Calens, Abdullah Wafa, Iordanis Dermetzidis, Jan Stadtmüller, 李 柏傑, Lucian Ionut Huidici, Giovanni Pecchia, Rodrigo Antonio Orozco Lino, Alejandros

PS. i post your names according to donations as a retribution, as i can't tell some modaco usernames. If i missed you or you don't desire your name to be included kindly let me know your username and i replace it.
OMNIA2 LE-O2 FUSION BETA 2 ROM

Most HTC Sense bugs have been fixed thanks to Ginkage Libgles library updates. Last version is cooked in, no need to replace it.

Available memory IS AN ISSUE, please DO NOT make posts like 'i can't use this.. is useless.. too little memory... too slow.. etc etc'..

This is mostly an attemp to use an eye-candy interface in one great piece of hardware, Omnia2. HTC Sense and apps are written specifically and optimized for, HTC HD2 phone. So it will ALWAYS be slower, clunkier, and memory-hungry. Either live with it, or use another rom.
REMEMBER that: HD2 phone has 570 !!! MB of RAM... ours has only 256, and half of it available to user..:( ..
Second, HD2 runs on Snapdragon 1Ghz CPU, vs our samsung 800Mhz cpu, and we can magically run HTC Sense, but using an intermediate-adapter, Ginkage libgles interfase, which will probably NEVER run HTC apps in the same native speed as HTC phones... unless Omnia2 cpu were various times more powerful than that of HD2.
It is similar to running console emulators on a PC: your PC power must be VERY superior to the console's , as to run it to real speed..

RULES
- HD2 apps are taken from 1.66 base rom, HTC Sense 2.5.1921. LATEST TMOUS Sense packages are highly unstable to use on Omnia2... i am aware of each tiny HD2 update (i own HD2 myself)
- Use of this software is AS-IS.. there are NONE garantees, and i take no responsabilities.
- It is solely for personal use. Do not distribute it, and please do not modify (cook) it, and release such modified version.
- Don't ask to add or remove X or Y application.
- Try to fix or solve issues by yourself.. and share solutions with the forum, so everyone gets benefited. I can't dedicate full-time support to this.
[/quote]