• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

WordFu 1.2 iPhone iPod Touch

azerty250776

000cd1db_medium.png

WordFu is the latest offering from ngmoco, the makers of Rolando and Topple. It’s a dice-based, kung fu-themed word game that requires you to assemble words from the letters you roll. The addicting and surprisingly deep gameplay make WordFu one of the best word games that we’ve seen in a while.

WordFu is making its debut in the App Store! For those poor souls who aren’t aware, it’s coming from ngmoco, the team that created Rolando and Topple. With such an auspicious company behind WordFu’s development, you’d expect only the best from their newest game. WordFu is certainly different from ngmoco’s previous releases, but it’s got the same polish as their other titles. I’ve already admitted to being a literary junkie, and I’m picky about word games; too many are too similar. WordFu, however, has won my admiration, and I’m already veering off into “addicted” territory.
WordFu is a dice-based word game that blends kung fu flair with many of the best elements of the word game genre, and the resulting gameplay is fun and easy to pick up. Your task is to assemble as many words from the given letters as possible—old news, right?—but there’s a lot more here than initially meets the eye. Instead of the traditional locked grid of many games like Boggle, in WordFu, you pick your letters from your nine rolled dice, so there are no limitations based on shared edges or anything like that. A number of other features ranging from “belts” (achievements!) to elements of luck make WordFu standout amidst a crowded field. The Asian theme and kung fu sound effects are nice, but it’s really the gameplay that carries the title.
dl:
Mã:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230495496/wofruy.zip