• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

BLACKSTONE WM6.5 ROM V56 (Core 23041) với MANILA 2.6

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

grzegorz10

HTML:
Oh man!
I think I know you. You are the author of Dusk theme from XDA-Devs. You could type English here, no need to use google translate.
It was more aimed at PhamQuang and I thought it may be easier for him, I've been running his ROM since it was released and have been very impressed by it. I'm looking to have Footprints added into the next one as Footprints itself is quite usable it's only the camera that is a problem but you get around that be using the photo camera then saving it to Footprints and all of the functions come up. Hope that all makes sense.

andes83

HTML:
It was more aimed at PhamQuang and I thought it may be easier for him, I've been running his ROM since it was released and have been very impressed by it. I'm looking to have Footprints added into the next one as Footprints itself is quite usable it's only the camera that is a problem but you get around that be using the photo camera then saving it to Footprints and all of the functions come up. Hope that all makes sense.

I read somewhere that Footprints slows down the ROM a lot and maybe that's why the cooker doesn't put it in.Of course things with the new build 23409 maybe different I wanted to ask if we will see this version soon from PhamQuang?Big fan of your work I got 96.53% average speed (after a little tweak on SKtools) on Coreplayer benchmark 1min from Prison Break movie and that equals to kwbrs 6.1 ROM's and they are damn fast.Keep up the good work =D>

MrKaon

Wanted to say thank you for your great ROM,
One question, how can I rotate applications such a calculator.
I already checked it, it's name is in the White List of HTC Sensor but still I cannot rotate it/

grzegorz10

I read somewhere that Footprints slows down the ROM a lot and maybe that's why the cooker doesn't put it in.Of course things with the new build 23409 maybe different I wanted to ask if we will see this version soon from PhamQuang?Big fan of your work I got 96.53% average speed (after a little tweak on SKtools) on Coreplayer benchmark 1min from Prison Break movie and that equals to kwbrs 6.1 ROM's and they are damn fast.Keep up the good work =D>
Never saw any slowing down of system by having Footprints on the ROM as I used it on Mir's ROM's. If it was a working TAB like weather were it updates at times on it's own then maby that could be true but as it is only an information TAB, then I cant see how it might slow a system up.

echvang

Bản Rom này nút Volume đã sử dụng được, rất hay. Tuy nhiên:
Bản Rom này vẫn bị lỗi không add được contact từ danh bạ, rất phiền phức.
Thêm nữa là trong phần nhắn tin, đằng sau dấu . thì nó không tự động viết hoa. Không thể tạo chữ ký cho nhắn tin được, chỉ tạo chữ ký cho email được thôi. Bác Quang có cao kiến gì giúp anh em với.

houms

Which tweak? Can you give mỏe detail please?

PhamQuang

Manager
Never saw any slowing down of system by having Footprints on the ROM as I used it on Mir's ROM's. If it was a working TAB like weather were it updates at times on it's own then maby that could be true but as it is only an information TAB, then I cant see how it might slow a system up.

Thank grzegorz10 !!! :D

PhamQuang

Manager
Bản Rom này nút Volume đã sử dụng được, rất hay. Tuy nhiên:
Bản Rom này vẫn bị lỗi không add được contact từ danh bạ, rất phiền phức.
Thêm nữa là trong phần nhắn tin, đằng sau dấu . thì nó không tự động viết hoa. Không thể tạo chữ ký cho nhắn tin được, chỉ tạo chữ ký cho email được thôi. Bác Quang có cao kiến gì giúp anh em với.

Tạo Contact mới trong danh bạ vẫn tốt kia mà ???
Còn các lỗi chữ hoa, chữ ký,... nhỏ đó, để ý làm gì cho mệt !!! :D

doji8

hello my frined ane new link for the rom alardy link rômved from rabied shere please iwant anoter link thanks agine

andes83

Which tweak? Can you give mỏe detail please?

Hi Houms it's the "Performance" tweak in "Optimize!" menu in SKtools don't expect anything radical but it is faster also I forgot to mention that I use the beta 2 drivers from xda and I'm quite happy with the performance as you can see from above.To compare on earlier winmo 6.5 builds on the same video I got 86% average speed so that's quite a jump. On TestOpenGL Benchmark I got a lot of different scores so I don't write them cause they are between 25k-7k-25k-9k and 17k-6k-17k-8k and in this test it usualy takes the highest score even if you have it for a second so that's not reliable.

zoroskynet

Dear ROM DOCTOR PhamQuang,

I am curently using your 23041 ROM.

I am just trying to cook my own rom. I have tried to find the Manila 2.5.1 but not succeded (i have the old 2.5). Is it possible to send me the link or the file's pakages.

I will be glad if you can...Many thanks...

hutzest

up bản này của anh Quang cài Vietmap không nổi?
hay là em làm sai ở đâu?

IPHONE12

Bản naỳ chạy nhiềú ứnp dụng thì thôi rồi lặng ngàn cân.

kicu

up bản này của anh Quang cài Vietmap không nổi?
hay là em làm sai ở đâu?

Hix....:-/:-/ Có người cùng cảnh ngộ rồi. Không lẽ vì bản Rom này mà em mất 70$ ư..??

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.