• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Boring ROMs 5.2.1622 for AT&T, T-Mobile and now vanilla flavored update Jan 28, 2007

binhlerhm

Tác giả: GnatGoSplat
Updates
Jan 28, 2007 - Added vanilla ROM in kitchen form
Dec 20, 2007 - Original T-Mobile and AT&T releases.

Here is a ROM so boring, it looks like a run-of-the-mill carrier-branded OEM ROM with all the same apps and equally as bloated! This is my first effort at ROM cooking, so please don't judge too harshly!
I currently have 2 boring versions for USA devices, one for the AT&T 8125 and one for the T-Mobile MDA. Both are built on the latest shipping version of WM6 I could get ahold of: 5.2.1622 (Build 18128.0.4.4), ported from the AT&T 8525 (Hermes).

Why 5.2.1622?
This is possibly the newest real WM6 available right now. 19xx builds that are "AKU 0.7.0" are of questionable origin and are not official shipping versions from Microsoft. Even the most recent announced devices will be shipping with AKU 0.5.0. If there is a newer shipping build out there, let me know about it and I will update accordingly.

I've used these ROMs for over a month and fixed most of the bugs I found, but I don't use every feature so there may be bugs left to be fixed. I believe PagePool is 8MB. The AT&T and TMO ROMs have different apps that are included (like the Java and PDF viewer). I don't have much experience with those apps to know whether Esmertec is better than Intent or Adobe is better than Westtek and whether newer versions are more/less stable, so they are original "as ported" versions.

Your device must be SuperCID to use these ROMs.

1. For AT&T 8125
This ROM is based on a port from the AT&T 8525. It has some 8525 apps and WM6 equivalents of some 8125 apps that the 8525 didn't have (like PhonePad and Remote Desktop for example).

Apps ported directly from 8525:

* ArcSoft MMS 3.5.1.24C
* Cyberon Voice Speed Dial v1.2 Build 070626
* HTC SmartDialing v2.5 (Build 27526)
* HTC Zip v1.20 (Build 27216)
* Intent Java MIDlet Manager v10.1.7.575
* Westtek ClearVue PDF v2.42.452

Apps upgraded/changed from 8525 versions:

* HTC Task Manager (X-Button) v1.51 Build 30470 (original was 1.0).
* HTC Camera v3.00 (Build 23027) - Hermes camera wouldn't work on Wizard.
* HTC SIM Manager v6.31 - Original was 5.something.
* HTC Comm Manager v1.7.5.1 - original was 1.7.5.0.

Apps added:

* Windows Live (because 8125 had MSN Messenger)
* Remote Desktop (because 8125 had Terminal Services)
* HTC PhonePad (because 8125 had it)
* VoIP

Registry modifications:

* Start menu sounds (not as loud as WM5).
* 10-buttons in Comm Manager.
* SAPSettings moved to Control Panel (never tried it, but looks interesting).

Items removed:

* LockStream DRM (caused problems, had to remove it).
* 8525 trialware*
* AT&T theme*
* HTC default ringtones*
* Symbol Pad

* These items can be found in the extended ROMs below.

KNOWN BUGS:

* Wifi notification always says "Turn on Wi-Fi" even when it's already on. This is a WM6 bug that even the 8525 shipping ROM has (at least, according to threads I've read on another forum).
* AddContacts.exe in ExtROM doesn't actually add any contacts for some reason.

AT&T 8125 ROM Download (OS only)

The extended ROM is not included in the above download. The ROM should work fine with the Cingular extended ROM. However, I have 2 flavors of ExtROM available. Both ExtROMs will change your splash screen to the 8525 AT&T logo and give you the AT&T theme, HTC default ringtones, and other AT&T settings.

Basic ExtROM+Splash - Rebranding from Cingular to AT&T, just basic CABs to set the theme, etc. NO TRIALWARE.
Full ExtROM+Splash - Contains all the trialware from the OEMOPERATORS of the 8525. You will get a bunch of trial software that expires in 30-days like XMRadio, MobiTV, MusicID, and other stuff.

2. For T-Mobile MDA

This ROM is virtually a direct port from the latest shipping T-Mobile Wing ROM. Basically, it is the 5.2.1622 core OS and merged it with the OEMAPPS from the Wing. The ExtROM is INCLUDED with this ROM and if allowed to customize, will install T-Zones and all that. HTC default ringtones were moved into ExtROM to make room. It seems to work okay, but there are some things I can't test like MyFaves - it doesn't even show up, but I don't subscribe to MyFaves and the Wing manual implies you need to subscribe to it for it to even show up.

Apps ported directly from Wing:

* ArcSoft MMS 4.0.31.15
* Esmertec Java 20070124-113964.2.1
* Adobe Reader LE 2.0
* Bluetooth Explorer
* Symbol Pad
* MyFaves 2.0

Apps upgraded/changed from Wing versions:

* HTC SmartDialing v2.5 (Build 27526)
* HTC Task Manager (X-Button) v1.51 Build 30470 (original was 1.5).
* HTC Camera v3.00 (Build 23027) - Wing camera wouldn't work on Wizard.
* HTC SIM Manager v6.31 - Original was 5.something.
* HTC Zip v1.20 (Build 27216) - Original was 1.11.

Registry modifications:

* Start menu sounds.

Items removed:

* LockStream DRM (caused problems, had to remove it).

KNOWN BUGS:

* AddContacts.exe in ExtROM doesn't actually add any contacts for some reason.

T-Mobile MDA ROM Download (OS+ExtROM only)

3. Vanilla ROM
This is a "vanilla" ROM using the 5.2.1622 core. It's nothing more than SYS, OEM, and ROM folders (it is NOT flashable as is). Just drop into the Build folder of your favorite kitchen, put your packages into the OEM folder, and cook your own custom ROM. It comes with only the camera (in the HTC folder) and CODECs (in the Default folder), although you can remove that and use your own if you wish. It does come with the necessary drivers and base control panel apps.

Vanilla SYS, OEM, and ROM folders for cooking (OS only, this is NOT a flashable .nbf file)
Có bạn nào up thử rồi cho anh em biết ý kiến , dạo này con miniS của mình đang cho mượn nên không có điều kiện uprom được
Chi tiết: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353237

thanhquang78

chào các Bác ở diển đàn em đang sử dụng con at&t 8525 chạy WN2005 em thấy ở diển đàn có ROM WN2006 nhưng em kg biết Up Rom như thế nào các Bác giúp em với