• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Cập nhật Game cho S60v3 phần 3

cutun233

Contra 4

game hành động

Contra4_SplashScreen_133x141.gif
Contra4_SS1_133x141.gif
Contra4_SS2_133x141.gif
Contra4_SS3_133x141.gif

TraiNgheoHn

Digital Chocolate Crazy Window Cleaners
S60v3 All Versions J2ME

Games thi xem ai leo cao và nhanh hơn sẽ có thưởng :))

Rappel down the front of a skyscraper at break-neck speeds, cleaningwindows as fast as you can! Race opponents in three different gamemodes across 10 different cities! Use wasps’ nests and flower pots toslow your opponents down! Keep racing until you earn all trophies!

- Championship, Hot Seat and Survival game modes;
- Play as three different characters with different skills;
- Compete in 10 cities including London, Tokyo and New York;
- Earn different achievement trophies!

1-75.gif
2-40.gif
3-20.gif
4-6.gif
5-3.gif
6-3.gif

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
The Incredible Hulk J2ME

Người khổng lồ xanh. Down file cần dùng về rename bỏ đuôi zip rồi cài.

The_Incredible_Hulk.gif

cutun233

Joint Task Force Action S60v3 J2ME

2mc9250.jpg
2s0yfk2.jpg
29f9e34.jpg

Description :
JFTAction is the mobile version of the well-known PC strategy game Joint Task Force. It is an intense, adrelin - pumping action game that reflects the feel of the real combat situations and brings the warfare to your phones. The spectacular visuals and the simple controls guarantee a great gaming experience. There are 9 thrilling Campaign missions to accomplish and you can prepare yourself for the combat in the Elite Training mode, where more than a hundred practice modes are available. This is a must-have game for all JTF an action game fans arounds the world.