• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Cập nhật Game Java P2.

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

nguyenphuocho

Lawak Kampus Spot Check - J2ME 176x208

151_228203_a09e9_pxdxa.Lawak-Kampus-Spot-Check-176x208.gif

nguyenphuocho

Gameloft Tropical Madness v1.2.6

The game is set across 12 levels (plus two bonus ones) spread between three environments: forest, beach and lost Aztec temple. Your job is to roll around the levels collecting stars while avoiding enemies, and trying not to fall off the sides into the ocean.

gamelofttropicalmadnesszv3.gif

Enemies include crocodiles, snakes, bats and crabs, but you have a couple of attack special moves to see them off, and can also collect nuts to up your score.

nguyenphuocho

GAMELOFT CHRiSTMAS MiDNiGHT POOL v1.0.3 x75 J2Me

slideshow.gif

GAMELOFT CHRiSTMAS MiDNiGHT POOL v1.0.3 x75 J2Me RETAiL-MSGPDA

Welcome to the pool hall that fits in the palm of your hand! Select your game (US 8 ball, UK 8 ball or 9 ball), and rack ‘em up! The amateurs might not be a challenge, but you'll have to pull out your best trick shots to beat the veritable pool sharks. Start every game by placing your bet on the table. If you win, you'll leave with your opponent's respect, but if you lose, you'll leave with nothing.

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.