• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ETEN (Glofiish) X500 WM6.1 V12 & V14 - Core 20721 & 20748 (DIAMOND)

Sublogic

v14 bug!

There is a bug in the v14 ROM.

When a SMS is received and you open it to reply, the keyboard (standard keyboard) opens and then just closes/minimises straight away.
The only way to get it to open is to actually click the keyboard icon at the bottom of the screen.
Also ì you use SPB Full Screen Keyboard, the text you enter does not appear after closing the keyboard.

This does not happen in version 12. I have tried reinstalling the v14 ROM again and it still happens.

Just letting you know. In the meantime, back to version 12 for me.

Thanks for your hard work.

KeinEngel

This is the first ROM for X500 that doesn't require me to shout in order to be heard by the ones I'm talking to, but, as someone said earlier, a light ROM would be AWESOME!

Is it possible to make a clean ROM and add the HTC Home and smart scroll as CABs? Or should I just go ahead and download the old v01, which seems clean?

phamhuu2007

Sao mình uproom cho X500 của mình nó chạy tới bước la download WM 5 gi gi rồi trên PPC mình báo "error" đầy màn hình luôn! Lỗi gì vậy các bro!

thanhgia123

Bạn thử uprom bằng thẻ nhớ xem sao. Có mấy cách uprom của bác Quang chỉ đó test cách khác xem khá hơn không.