• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Forum for english speaking people

K

kraziii

NET CF 3.5 OR NET CF 2.0 ,which one is faster?

Thanks a lot ! Is the newer version faster? I doubt that. Please tell me the truth.hehe

K

kraziii

Thanks ! is there any software that NET CF 2.0 can not support and only running with NET CF 3.5 ?

mohannad18

BA upgrade vi BLUETOOTH Ỏ SD CẢD

CAN UOY PLEASE HELP ME
MY BA ACTIVSYNC IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY THE PC I DONOT KNOW WHY IT IS STILL 2003SE
IS THERE A WAY TO UPGRADE VIA BLUETOOTH Ỏ SD CARD
THANKS

NBLam

I hope they can fix the BT problem... I will just go back to the old rom since this 6.1 version seems to have problem receiving file from BT.8-|

Have you read this? We have replied to your question in another topic:

Go to Settings / Beam and check on Receive all incoming beam. Then things will go well. It's a problem of WM6.1 that we cannot switch the Beam on/off using CommManager if we don't have Receive all incoming beam checked. And you need to switch Beam on before using bluetooth.

Go to the Bluetooth setting and choose "Make this device visible to other devices" in Mode tab. I have no problem with bluetooth.

Enjoy.

Dvha79_ddt

Super V.I.P
I hope they can fix the BT problem... I will just go back to the old rom since this 6.1 version seems to have problem receiving file from BT.8-|

Run BEAM at Connections TAB then check "Receive all incoming beam" and click "On" BEAM on Comm Manager
Good luck

andromede

hi all !!!!
plz can I put her any thing in the forum that I can not anderstand.
and thãn a lot for this initiative

NBLam

hi all !!!!
plz can I put her any thing in the forum that I can not anderstand.
and thãn a lot for this initiative

Yes, anything, but it should be better we focus on PDAViet's ROMs for Blue Angle so that it is not too distracted. Is it ok for you? Anyway, we will try to help with anything :D

andromede

Yes, anything, but it should be better we focus on PDAViet's ROMs for Blue Angle so that it is not too distracted. Is it ok for you? Anyway, we will try to help with anything :D

really thnx a lot my friend !!!!=D>:)

excuse me for thí stupid question :mad:) ; what is the languege of our forum pdaviet ??? Im so sorr:-/y for this question my friends !!!

NBLam

really thnx a lot my friend !!!!=D>:)

excuse me for thí stupid question :mad:) ; what is the languege of our forum pdaviet ??? Im so sorr:-/y for this question my friends !!!

Vietnamese, my friend. You can use some online translation sites to read other topics.

Oh my god. All is BLT hức hức......why not fix, cooker?

What do you want, vnanhvn? Do you have problems with bluetooth? If yes, please read some posts above about turning Beam on first before using bluetooth. It's a common problem of WM6.1.

NBLam

So do you mean this is a problem with your GPS? or with BlueTooth? If GPS, I cannot help. Sorry.

Somtop

I think a problem from BlueTooth with Rom 6.1 Because when I flash with rom 6.0 ,I can connect my GPS bt .