• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC Diamond2 - Topaz File Mirror

beegeetokyo

Sorry for posting in English, but I do not speak Vietnamese.
But a lot of good cooks are here. You have a lot of members.
Please check BeeGees Topaz File Mirror for a lot of Topaz RÓM.
If the cooks need a storage place for their ROMs, I can help as well.

Please don't laugh about the following Vietnamese text, I used Google translator. :))

Xin lỗi cho đăng bằng tiếng Anh, nhưng tôi không nói tiếng Việt.
Nhưng rất nhiều đầu bếp tốt đang ở đây. Bạn có rất nhiều thành viên.
Vui lòng kiểm tra BeeGees Topaz File gương cho nhiều Topaz ROM.
Nếu đầu bếp cần một nơi lưu trữ cho ROM của mình, tôi có thể giúp đỡ là tốt.

ntt2006

Thank Begeetokyo about for Topaz Links Mirror, but I had tried it for download few files so speed very slow and almost stop at 50% of file.

beegeetokyo

Thank Begeetokyo about for Topaz Links Mirror, but I had tried it for download few files so speed very slow and almost stop at 50% of file.

I am sorry for the problems you had. I have some problems with my Internet Provider, because a lot of people are downloading ROMs right now.

Hope I can solve the problems soon.

Tôi xin lỗi cho những vấn đề mà bạn có. Tôi có một số vấn đề với nhà cung cấp Internet của tôi, bởi vì rất nhiều người dân đang tải ROM ngay bây giờ.

Tôi hy vọng có thể giải quyết những vấn đề sớm.

ghekua

Haha nvm beegee, we also understand english...
Thanks alot for the Topaz's mirrors, we high appreciates it.
I also will trying to upload some good roms to Mediafire, so Topaz's user will have more links to download.
the same problem with ntt2006, sometime downloading rom from ur mirror can't get full speed, just 150-300kb/s.

beegeetokyo

Haha nvm beegee, we also understand english...
Thanks alot for the Topaz's mirrors, we high appreciates it.
I also will trying to upload some good roms to Mediafire, so Topaz's user will have more links to download.
the same problem with ntt2006, sometime downloading rom from ur mirror can't get full speed, just 150-300kb/s.

I tried to make the access to the files faster. Please try my new FTP and DiskStation access.

Topaz File Mirror.
or
FTP User xda Password xda ==> check folder XDA
or
BeeGees Disk Station User xda Password xda ==> check folder XDA

Please let me know if the FTP and the Diskstation are faster than the original mirror.

ntt2006

I tried to make the access to the files faster. Please try my new FTP and DiskStation access.

Topaz File Mirror.
or
FTP User xda Password xda ==> check folder XDA
or
BeeGees Disk Station User xda Password xda ==> check folder XDA

Please let me know if the FTP and the Diskstation are faster than the original mirror.

I had tested download same file of nhathoa rom 6.5.8.0 with 3 links you showed above,and the result :

Topaz File Mirror : speed average 120KB/s
FTP : Link error
BeeGees Disk Station : This link very good,speed average 1MB/s.

Thank Beegeetokyo about for your links.

beegeetokyo

I had tested download same file of nhathoa rom 6.5.8.0 with 3 links you showed above,and the result :

Topaz File Mirror : speed average 120KB/s
BeeGees Disk Station : This link very good,speed average 1MB/s.

Thank Beegeetokyo about for your links.

Thank you NTT2006 for testing.

What do you mean by
:-/

Did you connect by MS Internet browser, Firefox or did you use a FTP client?

ntt2006

Thank you NTT2006 for testing.

What do you mean by
:-/

Did you connect by MS Internet browser, Firefox or did you use a FTP client?

It's mean for FPT link,I had tried with IE8 and also Firefox browser but can't connect it.
anhso-17_New_Picture.jpg
anhso-19_New_Picture1.jpg

beegeetokyo

It's mean for FPT link,I had tried with IE8 and also Firefox browser but can't connect it.

It seems that on your PC port 21 is not open, that's why FTP is not working. But it is good that the File Station access is working and fast.