• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC POLARIS - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 Manilla 2D (Core 23004) by TranMinhMan

pavitar

thanks sir for replying ,
its ok with all other problems but plz,, how can we get the old slide lock back instead of S2US ,AND how can we enable autolock in the slider lock (like whn we display of the device )if we r using ur old rom

You should use TaskManager to control the opening and closing programs, it can help your machine not hang. I know this ver is more heavy than another before but I don't have any big problems with it.
About dialer, you can reinstall the dialer that you like after up Rom. I use this dialer is just because it supports 3G (and I think it look more beautiful than another one), it is not proffesional look like Opal or Iolite dialer but it useful for everyone.
Many people so many ideas, but I always choose the best for the whole!
Best rgds!;)

dannii

hi TranMinhMan

First, cỏngatulation, very cool rom! thx for your work!!!

One Problem is the s2l2: it freeze my screen 1-2 times per day!
Screen is black and the only thing that i can do is to remove the battery...
After a softreset it works until the next crash...

Momentus

Freezing issue

hi TranMinhMan

First, cỏngatulation, very cool rom! thx for your work!!!

One Problem is the s2l2: it freeze my screen 1-2 times per day!
Screen is black and the only thing that i can do is to remove the battery...
After a softreset it works until the next crash...

+1 here, same freezing problem with 23003 build. :|

I woke up late this morning 'cause my phone was freezed (no alarm heh heh). :( You may consider to remove S2U2 in next release as I guess it might cause this problem. :p

Other issues, cannot create Yahoo! account (but Hotmail & Exchange Sever working well) and no bluetooth icons when activated & connected. :-?

Btw, nice rom as usual and look forward to seeing your next release! :D

nqkonan

+1 here, same freezing problem with 23003 build. :|

I woke up late this morning 'cause my phone was freezed (no alarm heh heh). :( You may consider to remove S2U2 in next release as I guess it might cause this problem. :p

Other issues, cannot create Yahoo! account (but Hotmail & Exchange Sever working well) and no bluetooth icons when activated & connected. :-?

Btw, nice rom as usual and look forward to seeing your next release! :D

I have the same problem: freezing screen and can't receive the call but caller is till hear the tone. No bluetooth icons but wifi and Yahoo account are OK!

Good ROM!

pavitar

same problem with me too even sometime my touch function too hangs even no problem running in back ,so hopeing a perfect and well tested rom in future
keep it up mr tran
thanks

I have the same problem: freezing screen and can't receive the call but caller is till hear the tone. No bluetooth icons but wifi and Yahoo account are OK!

Good ROM!

Jabba1701

I am also getting the hanging problem. I go to turn the screen on, but it doesn't work. I have disabled s2u2, so hopefully that works, but i'd like to be able to use it :(

dannii

So i have deinstalled the s2u2 software: remove dir and registry...
But the phone was hanging 2x today without the s2s2 soft.

it seems to be another problem...:(