• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Need Audiovox 6600 CDMA ROM

djibhon

Dear All,

I have an audiovox 6600 CDMA, and i have just upgrade it to WM6.5 but... that ROM is for GSM Device.
Is there somebody have ROM for my Device, audiovox 6600 CDMA.??

Thanks for the repons

xuandung11a2

Dear All,

I have an audiovox 6600 CDMA, and i have just upgrade it to WM6.5 but... that ROM is for GSM Device.

Thanks for the repons

Em nghĩ chỉ up rom ko,cái file nk.nbf thì có ảnh hưởng gì đến mạng CDMA mà máy hỗ trợ đâu nhỉ?
Have you ever upgrade windows mobile 5,6.0,6.1 and 6.5 BA roms for your device?:D:D(Or do you only think that?:D???)

djibhon

Sorry I dont understand the vietnamies, I ever only upgrade may XDA II (himalaya) upgrade. And it works.... but not with this (Audiovox 6600 CDMA).

djibhon

Is there somebody can help me with thí problem? Sonblack, Sundream or anybody????

Please....

djibhon

@ xuandung11a2

Hei, bạn không giúp đỡ tôi tại tất cả các, vì vậy chỉ cần shut up!!!!
có não trong đầu của bạn?

fdkgenie

generally, i don't think the rom is suitable for your CDMA device :)

@djibhon: do not use the google translator, pls, 'coz u don't know how bad your sentences in the #6 post are :)

djibhon

So don't make do that.....
I just need help not a silly joke.... And I wrote the thread with english not vietnames, so please write me in english....

And I said sorry for the word that i made.

habubi

@djibhon: your phone is not suitable with BA rom because your phone's chip is diffirent => so your phone can't use BA rom.

thanphongvt

Dear All,

Thanks for the repons
I don't know the radio rom on BA work with CDMA or not. So you need to find the Radio rom work CDMA and up again. It's problem from your radio rom