• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

|ROM |Oct 31 | Hoang An Blacktone WM6.5 v0.5| OS 5.2.23502 |HTC SENSE||ONLINE|

hoangan123

|ROM |Oct 31 | Hoang An Blacktone WM6.5 v0.5| OS 5.2.23502 |HTC SENSE||ONLINE|

31/10

-------------------------------------
build 23502
windows media 12
update 99% apps HTC leo 1.43
Manila_Core_2_5_19202525_0
-------------------------------------

Thanks to: Mr.PhamQuang for everything

-------------------------------------------------------

Hình ảnh của rom :

Screen01-14.jpg
Screen06-4.jpg

link down :

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

sternas

-NO Video Call (go-no-go for me)
-Very Large start menu icons
-Connection manager Not Working.
Thanks.

ClydeB1

Thanks for this rom, it is very nice looking.

My first bugs noticed. The Home button is not working. I tried a Home Fix that has worked previously for me and will have to hard reset as now the manila is not starting up.

In Settings\Connections\Connection Setup does not work. The screen changes briefly and then goes back to Settings again.

tuyen_bacninh

bản rom trước mình thấy có mấy điều cần chỉnh lại:
1 là pin dùng tốn kinh khủng
2 là máy rất hay bị treo
3 là phần phím home và fim quay về không sử dụng được
4 là phần music khi tự động quay ngang bị che mất phím play
5 còn mấy thứ lặt vặt khác

fidalgos

Thanks for sharing your work. I need video-call also So...please do a fix.
Why on screenshots I see 'Beta Expires+date 12.01.2009'...?

Regards from me and from PORTUGAL=D>

nvhquan

Bản rom này mướt hơn bản v4, có các lỗi nhỏ sau
1 phím home không hoạt động
2 khi update weather dường như là tiếng Đức chứ không phải tiếng anh. ví dụ Hochimin-stadt thay cho Hochiminh City
Thanks bạn, rom rất tuyệt =D> =D> =D>

nvhquan

fix phím Home

các bạn thử dùng fix phím home của Miri, hoạt động tốt
Thanks Miri =D>
P/s: nhớ đổi đuôi .7z thành .cab nhé
;)

colint3

brick

I dơloded your rom flashed it and it stays on the smart mobility screen and will not go any further I have tried sòt rét many times tried to hảd set and go into bôtloader but i cannot get into the botloader screen. I have tried holding the dơn key á well as the vol up key. even trìed both together. No working.

any ideas.

ClydeB1

I dơloded your rom flashed it and it stays on the smart mobility screen and will not go any further I have tried sòt rét many times tried to hảd set and go into bôtloader but i cannot get into the botloader screen. I have tried holding the dơn key á well as the vol up key. even trìed both together. No working.

any ideas.

To do a hard reset you need to switch the phone off, then while holding both the up and down volume buttons give a short push on the power button. If this does not work then try the step below.

If you try to run the flash again, there is a file included in the CustomRUU which automatically puts the phone into bootloader mode (EnterBootloader.exe - this file extracts when you click on the CustomRUU). So you can try to flash this rom again.

Kty51

Hello, thanks for your ROM, brilliant !
Just, I'd like to have 8 pósibilities, and not 6, in Comm Manager, please, and also a nice icon for xdaShutdown and NOT the awful TomTom icon :(

ClydeB1

Hello, thanks for your ROM, brilliant !
Just, I'd like to have 8 pósibilities, and not 6, in Comm Manager, please, and also a nice icon for xdaShutdown and NOT the awful TomTom icon :(
Here is a cab for CommMananger with 8 options. You can use hComber (also included) to change the icon, you will just need to find your own icon and then you can change it to whatever you want.

tlerner

WOW! nice work! Much better than v0.03.
I wanted to know if neo3 drivers were included, because I did install them and then my phone SLOWED down. Why?