• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

SPEAKING ENGLISH HERE

hns

May i join with u guys. I am from USA, COLORADO. Nice to meeting u all.

LEDU

Hihi so many mistake but i still want to write more for traning :D Thx... !!!

Better say: for improving my English. Training is the particular meaning for i.e the education, instruction, or discipline of a person or thing that is being trained: He's in training for the Olympics. . Noone says "training for mistake". It's Vietnamese interpretation

tqt

hi every body! I'm a new member. Nice to meet you! I hope i can acquired a lot of knowledge from here. Tks

AnhTu

Super V.I.P
Something'll exist with us if they'll remain to our heart, without PV, we're not us.:D

Bete

Today, i see love in your eyes when you look at my eyes. hihi. Thank you so much.

XIII

Something'll exist with us if they'll remain to our heart, without PV, we're not us.:D
what do you mean???
Memories will remain with us if something has touch our hearts. Without PV, we are not who we are!:D
Today, i see love in your eyes when you look at my eyes. hihi. Thank you so much.

Today, I have seen love when our eyes met.
(or) Today, I have sensed love when our eyes met.

Hello room, this is XIII and I am please to meet you all. I read a few threads and wanted to help out with English if it's ok with room. If I have acted inapproprietly please delete my thread. Good luck to you all and have fun!

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

rosebell

no thing is impossible, just type step and die=)) but stand up and to heaven>:) oh my god, i`m mad

Tamock

English is very dificult. Do U think so ? I'm afraid 2 joint here !

Afraid of what? Of being "silly" beacause your English is bad?

BTW, someone know how to disable the Vietnamese typing feature when you type in English?

AnhTu

Super V.I.P
Afraid of what? Of being "silly" beacause your English is bad?

BTW, someone know how to disable the Vietnamese typing feature when you type in English?
Here's vietnamese forum and we made for all vietnamese to learn about mobile, that's all.

Tamock

Here's vietnamese forum and we made for all vietnamese to learn about mobile, that's all.

Hehe, here come the Super Mod, and he said that. So, Born2LoveU, do not think you would look "silly" just because your English is bad. A Laotian cant be silly because his Vietnamese is bad.
BTW, my English is bad too. But I am not afraid of typing English here, because I'm Vietnamese.

And, anybody please tell my how to disable the annoying Vietnamese Typing Feature in this thread. I dont want to put accent into my English ;;)

Shinichi

Don't be afraid of English. We are here to correct our mistake so it make our English better and better. :))
Here we go! =D>

TyS

Hehe, here come the Super Mod, and he said that. So, Born2LoveU, do not think you would look "silly" just because your English is bad. A Laotian cant be silly because his Vietnamese is bad.
BTW, my English is bad too. But I am not afraid of typing English here, because I'm Vietnamese.

And, anybody please tell my how to disable the annoying Vietnamese Typing Feature in this thread. I dont want to put accent into my English ;;)

Wat do u mean by "put accent into my English"??? i'm just wondering...