• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Vans SK8: Pool Service - game hay nổi tiếng

azerty250776

Vans SK8 Pool Service 1.1 iPhone iPod Touch

Pool Service is a skateboarding game for the iPhone and iPod touch that simulates a pool session with Bucky Lasek or Omar Hassan. Shred with the big dogs in this long-awaited app.

Like many middle-americans growing up in the early nineties, skateboarding was a major facet of my upbringing. Finally, the experience has been brought to the iPhone in Vans Sk8: Pool Service by Fuel Industries. The app welcomes you with a cutscene of both Bucky and Omar skating a well-groomed and drained pool. The interface is extremely well done, as is the options you have when it comes to customizing your board and wheels. After picking a rider and enduring a small tutorial of the controls, you’re ready to tear it up. In career mode, you’ve got 10 different challenges to keep you busy. From spinning to grinding, there’s plenty to feed your ambition. Freeskate mode allows you to session the same pool without any time constrains. The striking visuals are the first thing you’ll notice about Pool Service. The environment is well detailed, as is the pool in which you’re skating. Textures look good against the dusky sky. The soundtrack seems to match, as the tracks I encountered were extremely well mixed and sounded fantastic coming out of the iPhone speakers. Once I had a chance to take it all in, I began trying to play the game.
dl:
Mã:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230491871/poviegx.zip