• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

WM6 or WM6.1 for xda Flame

romancia

Dear friends....I'm new member from Indonesia and I'm sorry I don't understand vietnam language...I want to upgrade my flame from wm5 to wm6/ 6.1 (which beter? ), is it possible to do that? and is in pdaviet.net have the solution? thank you very much

Medkid

PDAVIET doesn't have cooker for FLAME yet, you may try your luck by using the kitchen I posted here http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=27862 , The Rom is WM 6.0 build 1948. By usng this kitchen and that Rom you can start your own cooking, just put the rom file diskimage.nb0 in to ROM folder of that kitchen and run dumpfiles.cmd , there will be 2 folder (OEM & SYS) generated => that's the full kitchen. When you have a kitchen 6.0, it's easy to create a 6.1 one . Inside my kitchen there are some guides about how to cook, read it and try it if you want.

Good luck,

PS: about WM 6.0 or 6.1 , I think you should choose 6.1 Rom as it fixes the sleeping beauty problem