• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20753.1.4.0)

khacduy1978

ASUS P535 PV-ROM WM6.1
CE OS 5.2.20753 (Build 20753.1.4.0) (V15)​

Special Thanks:

Man PhamQuang
Mod Sonblack
Mod Dvha79_ddt
Mod Ancola66

and XDA-Developers.com

Bản rom này vẫn được port từ bản beta. Không thay đổi so với bản trước, chủ yếu là nâng lên CORE mới thôi. Các bạn test thử nhé.

Rom with 64Mb support
Link download: http://kc9.info/pdaviet/rom/Khacduy1978/P535/WM6.1_20753.rar
User/Pass to download: PDAVIET/PDAVIET

Mirror link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bmgwkzwibmo

Rom with 128Mb support
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ika0pxyily

Một vài hình ảnh minh họa:

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

neurovin

Hello khacduy1978
I’d like to ask you how many megabytes of free RAM are available after Soft Reset. And additionally are there any differences between your last ROM Build 20748.1.4.0 and this one (soft, tweaks etc). Thank you!

khacduy1978

In this release the "Task Manager" is missing...

Yes, I removed Task Manager.

Hello khacduy1978
I’d like to ask you how many megabytes of free RAM are available after Soft Reset. And additionally are there any differences between your last ROM Build 20748.1.4.0 and this one (soft, tweaks etc). Thank you!

This rom is free about 30.5-32Mb after softreset. Others are the same (soft, tweak...).

anhbaba

Bản rom này có gì mới hơn so với bản ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20748.1.4.0) không bác khacduy1978 ? Tiếc là mình download bản Build 20748.1.4.0 về bung ra cứ bị lỗi hoài nên không so sánh được.
Thôi đành DL bản này về test. Thanks

DdEviL

Is there a way to put "wktask" in the tray instead of above the "start" button when it's running?
Even if "wktask" does the same function as "Task Manager" it would be nice to also have the "Task Manager" available.

DdEviL

Since "Task Manager" was removed I've been using "wkTask"...I found a security problem with it, if you have "Lock" code enabled and "wkTask" is running you can bypass the "Lock" code and access all "Today's" icons using the the icons that "wkTask" puts and choosing to minimize the "Password" application!

alanlee

Bản rom này có gì mới hơn so với bản ASUS P535 - ROM WM6.1 PDAVIET (Build 20748.1.4.0) không bác khacduy1978 ? Tiếc là mình download bản Build 20748.1.4.0 về bung ra cứ bị lỗi hoài nên không so sánh được.
Thôi đành DL bản này về test. Thanks

Của bạn đây http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6064779efc6f54f4ab1eab3e9fa335ca24f62da29838dc29

ROM Build 20748.1.4.0 này ngon:)

Mong nhận được so sánh của bạn vậy ;)

kazzi

Why remove the original Task Manager? I hardly use it but I don't use wktask either. I think it's better if you leave the basic functions of WM untouched.

Thanks anyway and sorry I used English because I want the foreign friends read it too.

gxg

In this release and also in 273 whenever you open task manager you'll see that activesync is always ON no matter that you dindnt use it. I have to close it soo manny times that I'm bored now.
Did you do something to start activesync runtime all the time?

can somebody do something? It's an aplication that drains the battery and not always used.

tomsoft

to: khacduy1978
Hi,
ROM 20753 1.4.0 is BEST. Great work. Your ROM is first for ASUS P535 with 128MB RAM from this server. I test more then 8 ROM from different server. Your ROM is very quickly and has the most free RAM (96MB).
I have question:
I cannot choose more files with stylus in File Explorer. Is special settings for this function in your ROM?

Thank you for your job. :) =D> :D
about.jpg
sys_inf.jpg
20753.jpg

khacduy1978

to: khacduy1978
Hi,
ROM 20753 1.4.0 is BEST. Great work. Your ROM is first for ASUS P535 with 128MB RAM from this server. I test more then 8 ROM from different server. Your ROM is very quickly and has the most free RAM (96MB).
I have question:
I cannot choose more files with stylus in File Explorer. Is special settings for this function in your ROM?

That's right. You cannot choose more files with stylus because this rom have touch function. It make you cannot choose several files. And this build is beta, I think it will be fixed in the next build. Thanks for your illustrative pictures. :))

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

mikang

Rom with 128Mb support, ROM này là dùng cho máy RAM 128 hả ? mình chưa thấy con nào RAM 128 hết

khacduy1978

Rom with 128Mb support, ROM này là dùng cho máy RAM 128 hả ? mình chưa thấy con nào RAM 128 hết

Ron này chủ yếu cho các bạn nước ngoài thôi. Nước mình hình như chưa có chỗ nào nâng cấp ram cho P535 cả.