• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

BLACKSTONE - PDAVIET ROM WM6.5 (Core 23502) by T2M

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
PDAVIET ROM WM 6.5 CE OS 5.2.23502 Build 23502.5.5.0

By TranMinhMan

*** Only for HTC Blackstone ***

Đặc biệt cảm ơn - Special thanks to:

Man PhamQuang
Adv Mod Sonblack

Hình ảnh ROM - ROM Images:

23502.gif

Thông tin bản ROM - ROM Informations:

- CE OS 5.2.23502 Build 23502.5.5.0 PV.
- Tích hợp phần lớn các OEM mới nhất từ HTC Leo, HTC Rhodium và HTC Topaz.
- Plug in almost the latest OEM from HTC Leo, HTC Rhodium and HTC Topaz.
- Manila 2_5_19202525_0
- Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3.0.0 by Julien Schapman
- dotFred Task Manager
- e-Natives WM6.5.x Position Fix
- HTCPedia HD Settings Tool by Tom_codon
- htcAddicts cleanRAM v1.8
- PIM Backup v2.8.0.0 by FdcSoft
- PocketScreen v1.3 by JJM. Roseboom
- Slide2Shutdown v1.1 by Cythrelo
- Synchro Time v0.95 by Dennis Grachov
- Total Commander CE v2.51 by Christian Ghisler
- WM 7 Titanium Project by Ibrythill
- Some small games.

Lưu ý: Máy bạn đã được HardSPL trước khi up ROM này.
Note: Your Blackstone must be HardSPL before up this ROM.

Link download đã được cập nhật!
Download links were available!

Mã:
http://www.4shared.com/file/145086939/5dd751fb/BLACKSTONE_-_PDAVIET_ROM_WM65__Core_23502__by_T2Mpart1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/145090893/5e244c34/BLACKSTONE_-_PDAVIET_ROM_WM65__Core_23502__by_T2Mpart2.html
[PASS]TranMinhMan[/PASS]

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

NguyenNhatHoa

Giào quá, anh Mẫn nay sắm thêm con HD nữa.
Chiều nai đi cafe đi, choa em mân mê cô Vợ HD của anh nhe.

nvhquan

Thanks bạn,
Xài Rom của T2M từ con Atom Life,
Giờ được xài rom HD của bạn, quá đã, waiting...
:)) :)) :))

xuandung11a2

BlackStone được nhiều cooker PV quan tâm quá ....chả bù cho mấy box khác.:( Sứong thật.Thanks Mod T2M

Sonblack

Super V.I.P
BlackStone được nhiều cooker PV quan tâm quá ....chả bù cho mấy box khác.:( Sứong thật.Thanks Mod T2M

Nếu nói quan tâm thì không chính xác vì các Mod cũng như các mem, dùng máy nào thì chơi máy đó và chỉ có vậy thôi. Máu build rom là thế! Chứ không phải mod nào cũng có nhiều máy để build rom một lúc đâu mà quan tâm dòng này bỏ dòng kia, chỉ là đam mê PPC.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

ClydeB1

Hi, there is an error on Rapidshare. The file is only allowed to be downloaded 10 times. Please reupload or move to a collectors or premium account

Google Translate
Hi, có một lỗi trên Rapidshare. File này chỉ được phép tải xuống 10 lần. Xin vui lòng reupload hoặc di chuyển đến một nhà sưu tập hoặc tài khoản phí bảo hiểm

Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Very happy to see you in Blackstone forum, T2M!
Your Polaris RÓM were my favourite.

Yeah I'm glad to see you here too, enterrowiec!:D

Hi, there is an error on Rapidshare. The file is only allowed to be downloaded 10 times. Please reupload or move to a collectors or premium account

Google Translate
Hi, có một lỗi trên Rapidshare. File này chỉ được phép tải xuống 10 lần. Xin vui lòng reupload hoặc di chuyển đến một nhà sưu tập hoặc tài khoản phí bảo hiểm

Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Welcome to PDAVIET, ClydeB1!=D>
You can make conversation with me in English, friend. Do not need to use google translator, it's terrible.
I will check the another free host and reupload the Rom asap!;):D

ClydeB1

Welcome to PDAVIET, ClydeB1!=D>
You can make conversation with me in English, friend. Do not need to use google translator, it's terrible.
I will check the another free host and reupload the Rom asap!;):D

LOL yeah, if the English -> Vietnamese translation is anything as bad as the Vietnamese -> English translation then I believe you.

Thanks for the quick response, I look forward to the new link.

One thing I notice is that you have included the PDAViet logo inside the rom (on the About screen). I think Microsoft are taking exception to this and for example they asked xda to remove all links to PhamQuang's roms for that reason. You may do better to remove this logo.

savagemari

Hello! I found some isues in the drop down lists. For example I can not select a new theme or another ringtone for messages

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Hello! I found some isues in the drop down lists. For example I can not select a new theme or another ringtone for messages

You should SR after up Rom, then you could config another settings like theme, ringtone, alarm... I don't have any trouble with them!;)

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

savagemari

You should SR after up Rom, then you could config another settings like theme, ringtone, alarm... I don't have any trouble with them!;)

After flashing the ROM I made a Hard Reset and àter setting it up a soft reset and the situation is the same. By the way...beautiful ROM :)

PhamQuang

Manager
LOL yeah, if the English -> Vietnamese translation is anything as bad as the Vietnamese -> English translation then I believe you.

Thanks for the quick response, I look forward to the new link.

One thing I notice is that you have included the PDAViet logo inside the rom (on the About screen). I think Microsoft are taking exception to this and for example they asked xda to remove all links to PhamQuang's roms for that reason. You may do better to remove this logo.

PDAVIET ROM for PDAVIET's members, not for XDA !!!
We don't need your this comments.

PhamQuang

Manager
@TranMinhMan: Vậy là chú sắp về nghỉ hưu được rồi. Chúc mừng vì cháu đã có HD để làm ROM. :D

Lưu ý: ROM chúng ta làm ra để phục vụ thành viên PDAVIET và cộng đồng Việt chúng ta là chính, không nhất thiết phải phục vụ những loại tây đen, tây trắng,... vào đây còn đòi hỏi điều kiện nọ kia, cần thiết có thể không phải trả lời vớ vẩn. Thời gian dành để trả lời cho cộng đồng chúng ta tốt hơn.

Thêm nữa, chỉ những ROM có logo của PDAVIET mới được đưa chú ý.

ClydeB1

PDAVIET ROM for PDAVIET's members, not for XDA !!!
We don't need your this comments.

No offence was intended by my comment. I was only trying to help with a simple suggestion to keep M$ at bay, which you obviously do not have to take.

I do like the roms here on PDAViet (yours in particular and have been using many of them since v57) and this is why I have registered as a member here as well.

sternas

I think in this forum people, NOT have XDA psychological problems...
I love this theory.... :p
Thanks for new link, Testing...