• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Cập nhật các ứng dụng hỗ trợ Chat và lướt Web.

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
Teashark - Mobile Web Browser

Ứng dụng duyệt web.

bbc.JPG

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
Bing v2.2.0 J2ME

Ứng dụng hỗ trợ chat.

Bing  next generation SMS on your mobile!
bing is the Instant messenger for your mobile, improving on the combined advantages of SMS with those of well-known instant messaging platforms (like ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, AIM, GTalk).

Texting anytime & anywhere, so you're always connected with your friends.

Add friends easily from your phone book.

Import ICQ, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, GTalk contacts to your mobile.

Chat with multiple friends in your own mobile SMS room.

Use fun status & emoticons.

NEW: Mobile Entertainment anytime and anywhere - quiz, jokes and quotes FOR FREE!

Compatible with:
All J2ME Models

icq_neu_en.jpg

CongVoi

Super V.I.P
Mobicue v1.21 [Update]
Hỗ trợ điện thoại
With Mobicue your can :
- Instant chat with MSN and Yahoo! friends
- Import your friends. Find your IM/Email friends easily on Mobicue
- Reconnect with old friends
- Update and Share what's happening around you
- Follow your friend and view their real life
- Compatible with GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi
20080322_1f0b2085fc38dd154ec695CuEi.png

Download

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
Yahoo! Go v3.0.18 beta

Ứng dụng Yahoo! trên mobile. Hỗ trợ gửi email, upload hình ảnh...

attachment.php

TraiNgheoHn

MXit v5.6.0 J2ME - Mobile Instant Messenger

PM gửi sms từ mobile vào PC thông qua đường truyền gprs hoặc 3g

2-12.png
1-13.png

CongVoi

Super V.I.P
bliinGPSXS N95 v1.00

PM hỗ trợ GPRS

What is bliinGPSXS ?

bliinGPSXS is our free and easy software that sends your GPS-locationto the bliin servers so you can be positioned Live! on the map inreal-time.
If you have a GPS embedded handset or a bluetooth enabled externalGPS-puck feel free to download bliinGPSXS. bliinGPSXS is available for:

* Java supported handsets with internal or external GPS
* Windows mobile devices with internal or external GPS
* Windows computers icw bluetooth GPS
* Mac OSX computers icw bluetooth GPS

POCKETbliin discontinued (as of 22-01-0
LATEST BUILD
bliinGPSXS V1.0
release date: January 5th, 2008

Today we have discontinued POCKETbliin downloads from our site. Duringthe past month we have been publicly testing bliinGPSXS and we think wehave found a worthy follow up in it.

We started POCKETbliin to offer you a seamless experience for creating& navigating bliin content. All of the bliin features were embeddedin this application (photo Shares, Trips, Friends, Bookmarks). Thedrawback of this was the portability to the multitude of handset makesand models that are out there. Screen resolution, camera triggering,keypad layouts all of them needed different installer .JAR files. Wewere not always sure that what we put out, was actually working becausewe could not always physically test on all the devices. The userfeedback on our forum is testament to this.

So we decided to take a different approach, one we had already startedwith bliinGPSXS for desktop computers: bliinGPSXS for handsets.

The challenge: create a single version software for sendingGPS-location only leave all other features in the handset browser. Thisis where m.bliin.com comes in.

bliinGPSXS for handsets can be downloaded from m.bliin.com or frombliin.com. Once installed and started it will ask for your username andpassword. Beyond this the application is pretty straightforward: when aconnection is made with our server and when enough GPS satellites arefound for a fix, you are Live!. Choose: options > web and yourphone-native web browser will start to take you to m.bliin.com.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x466 and weights 160KB
20080304_0b1a97b6d891eddeba72UvPrkZe0BkFv.png

Other features in bliinGPSXS:
- Setup: for selecting your GPS device: internal, Bluetooth or com-port
- Send Interval: to set your location send interval: 15 sec, 15 minutes, manually
- Minimize: sends bliinGPSXS to the background so you can continueusing your standard handset functionality.
Does not work on allhandsets: NOKIA S30’s and Samsungs are known to not support backgroundapplications.

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
SHAPE Services IMPlus v7.06 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned

Chat với AIM®/iChat, MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, ICQ®, Jabber®, G.oogle Talk™ và MySpace®.

Vào và xóa file theo đường dẫn c:\system\data\implus.cfg trước khi cài bản này nếu máy đã cài bản cũ.

File "cần thiết"

haccuonglong

ymtiny.gif

Bản update phần mềm YMTiny J2ME hỗ trợ chat yahoo miễn phí .

Newupdate:
-loại bỏ font chữ bitmap quá nhỏ như trước
thêm vào đó là font chữ lớn hơn
- Cải thiện vấn đề timeout
- chọn chế độ status bằng cách nhấn phím 7

[hide]download here[/hide]​

Chỉnh sửa cuối: