• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Cập nhật các ứng dụng hỗ trợ Chat và lướt Web.

TraiNgheoHn

Skype Mobile Beta

PM hỗ trợ chat,gọi điện

12.png

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
shMessenger Beta v2.1.0

Chat nhỏ gọn cho Y! trên mobile.

Các bạn nào là người mới dùng thì cần vào
Mã:
http://shmessenger.ro/lang_en/?page=register
để tạo 1 tài khoản trước khi dùng nhé!

animDemo.gif

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
Yahoo! Go v3.0.19 beta

Ứng dụng tất cả trong 1, với Yahoo Go bạn có thể send an email, upload photos, download a map, search for answers...

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
Opera Mini 4.1.11313 final

Trình duyệt web bản cập nhật. Thêm 7 icon để thay đổi khi nhìn chán :)

CongVoi

Super V.I.P
Viking Informatics CellPos v1.41 S60v3 OS9.1 Unsigned
HỖ TRỢ KẾT NỐI MẠNG
CellPos records the position of gsm cells automatically using a Bluetooth-capable or internal GPS receiver

20080514_825f4928c0f386e122c9he01TGenui6s.jpg

STARTUP

1. Start the GPS device
2. Start the application, select the GPS device (only at the first run)
3. the program works automatically, records each cell you are passing by
3. export the records in a text file using the 'Export' command,
MCC, MNC, Cell ID, Latitude, Longitude, signal strength, LAC,
name of cell are saved in a tabulator delimited text file.

DISPLAY

crossed: GPS is not connected
rotating: GPS connected, but position is not accurate yet
rotating slowly: valid position from GPS device.

Displays position in WSG 84 format, the name (if defined) or the ID of the currenct network cell with the signal strength in dBm, the current speed and the number of cells recorded in database.

Animation: estimates and visualizes the neighbourhood of the current position using the distances between the center of the passed cells, from tree (large distances) to skyscrapers (small distances).

Bar: visualize the efficiency for collecting (for the last 20 cells):
- dark grey: new cells in database;
- light grey: modified cells;
- no fill: unmodified cells.

IMPORT FILE
You can import a previously exported file into the database. Only detected database files will be displayer. You will be offered to clear the existing database first, otherwise database will be merged with the imported content.

UPLOAD TO SERVER
Initiates a connection to our server storing thousands of the positions of network cells, and sends the modified records since the last upload to us. Server sends back the number of new and modified cells in database on server. Please help us to maintain and enhance our database. This database is available for registered users (upon request).

HOW DOES IT WORK
The application continuously monitors changes in cell ID and signal strength, and stores the 2 farthest positions with the highest signal strength for each cell. When exported, these positions are averaged to make the centre of the cell.

Supported languages:

[CZE] [DUT] [ENG] [GER] [HUN] [ITA]

Compatible Devices

Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, Nokia 6120/6121 classic, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50, Nokia E51, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N81, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93​

petrus1105

Bing-Phần mềm chat.

icqneuenxv5.jpg

Bạn có thể liên lạc với bạn bè mọi lúc mọi nơi với phần mềm Bing qua ICQ, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, GTalk ;;).

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
SHAPE.Services.IMPlus.v7.09.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1

Ứng dụng chát hỗ trợ nhiều mạng.

screenshot0047ox5.jpg