• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

TỔNG HỢP CẬP NHẬT CÁC ỨNG DỤNG - P2

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
PyUnistaller 0.21

Trình hỗ trợ gỡ các ứng dụng 1 cách nhanh chóng.
Bản tiếng Việt phiên bản 0.22 đã có tại đây.

20090615_87fae25b58f706fd6b58NdTZOpAxSZcG.jpg
20090615_c3f47e9991e70bad5c04sTvhcIcIS5Gv.jpg

Hoden

Super V.I.P
Nokia.Beta.Labs.Nokia.Point.and.Find.v1.15.S60v3.S ymbianOS9.2.Signe

ứng dụng dùng camera .khi bạn thấy 1 bảng quảng cáo video bạn dùng camera ghi lại và dùng nokia point.find để tìm bộ phim ấy trên mạng.và được trình chiếu ở đâu

là một ứng dụng dựa trên web cho phép bạn tạo, quản lý và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm với các tùy chỉnh khác. . Để bắt đầu, hãy tạo một tài khoản, và sau đó làm theo những theo từng bước hướng dẫn trong tài liệu hướng dẫn

pf1.jpg

pf2.jpg

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

i_love_baby387

Bluemedia v. 1.0.2

Pm cập nhật các loại tin tức tổng hợp như : Bóng đá, thời tiết, News, Email,games,cinema, music.....
Giao diện đẹp và sử dụng khá dễ dàng!

SuperScreenshot0025.jpg
SuperScreenshot0026.jpg
SuperScreenshot0027.jpg

i_love_baby387

Ravensoft.Tweets60.1.26.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Signed

Tweets60_1.jpg
Tweets60_2.jpg

Tweets60 is a free twitter client for Series 60 devices

A native Series 60 application for 3rd and 5th edition smartphones, now available as a public beta.

Features

* Post directly from your phone
* Faster and more efficient than the mobile site
* Keep up to date with automatic polling
* Manage who you're following on the go

Download http://www.ziddu.com/download/5212913/Ravensoft.Tweets60.1.26.rar.html

i_love_baby387

DC.Co.iSilo.v5.07.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1

Chương trình hỗ trợ tìm kiếm, đọc , down tài liệu dạng HTLM
iSilo-S60-3rd-Edition-0.jpg

Silo is a highly versatile document reader. You can find thousands of ready-made documents downloadable immediately for reading with iSilo or you can create your own documents from HTML content using iSiloX.

Features:

High text compression in iSilo format documents result in a 50% to 60% decrease in size, which is about 20% better than the Palm Doc format, allowing you to store more and larger documents on your handheld.

Hyperlinks make it much easier to navigate through a document.

Images add visual richness to documents, especially photo-quality color pictures.

Tables allow the display of tabular data.

Formatted text gives style to text for controlled emphasis.

Download http://www.ziddu.com/download/5212522/iSilo.v5.07.CODePDA.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:

BuuPhucCT

Alt Tab EQ 1.0, Fast Switch between open applications

Alt Tab EQ 1.0, Fast Switch between open applications

EQ Alt Tab, EQ Soft là một ứng dụng dàng cho S60V3, giúp giả lập cách kết hợp phím Alt + Tab như trên window giúp chuyển đổi giữa các ứng dụng đang chạy.
Với PM này bạn có thể dễ dàng chuyển đổi qua lại giữa các ứng dụng đang mở bằng cách kết hợp phím.

LINK DOWN:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdgzyze0woz

Kojiro

Super V.I.P
[Python] BigIcons Patch

Trình hỗ trợ chỉnh kích thước icon khi muốn phóng lớn chúng.
Hướng dẫn:
Cài Pm này vào máy (cần có python)
Vào nhấp chạy PM, chọn Generate/Own file, chọn kích thước (chiều cao, rộng...) nhấn OK.
Sau đó vào RomPatcher apply file patch Bigicon.
Các icon trên giao diện sẽ phóng lớn lên cho các bạn.

13z0mjk.jpg
29w95cp.jpg

i_love_baby387

The Flyscreen Standby Widget

It is a new application which lets you import the feeds you want as well as having widgets that handles feeds from popular websites such as Engadget, BBC sport, Facebook, Twitter and many more.

The application is available for handsets running Symbian OS 3rd Edition and is presented as being easy to use, offering more information for lesser clicks. After going through the usual application installation, you can set up the application easily from your phone or by using their website Myflyscreen.com. Obviously you have to create an account to manage widgets but once you’ve done it it’s really easy to get the feeds you want.

Application in use

Navigation in the application is simple with right and left clicks on the D-pad selecting screens, where each screen is a widget that shows a list of feeds. A neat detail here is the white dots which indicates how many screens you have. Up and down on the D-pad navigates on the feed list itself while using the center D-pad selects the item you want to display. When selecting an item it automatically loads the built in browser so you can read the content in its whole. This is however not always the case as for instance on the Twitter widget you can do most of the actions from within Flyscreen. On the main screen the left softkey brings up search using Google, and the right softkey is used to update the application, edit widgets and edit application settings. When choosing to “open settings” you can use the left softkey to customize the application further such as setting the autostart to on. It is also from here you exit the application.

Download http://www.ziddu.com/download/5213708/flyscreen3_1.rar.html

i_love_baby387

Evan Mp3 Player v0.1 J2ME

Phần mềm nghe nhạc mới

hs6giw.jpg
2qtye4p.jpg
167sgeu.jpg

Evan is an MP3 player for mobile phones. The user specifies in which directory the music files are stored, either in internal memory or memory card, and Evan automatically finds them. Supported tags include ID3v2, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4. Using tag information, the player displays the name of the artist, album and title track.Furthermore, the user can create playlists. Also, the user can assign a specific image (e.g. album art) to a selected album, andthe picture will appear when playing songs belonging to this album. If the file is too large, the program tries to reduce it tothe desired size.

Download http://www.ziddu.com/download/5220092/mp3_player.zip.html

i_love_baby387

Epocware Handy Phoneguard v1.0.89 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned *****ed-OPDA

Pm bảo mật nổi tiếng của Epocware
2-3.png

Handy Phoneguard features:

* Autolock on Power On or at a given period of time
* Password protection for your private info (Calendar, Contacts, Log, Messages, Photos, Videos, Files, Settings)
* Optional protection for the chosen applications
* Autolock at receiving LOCK SMS from any other phone. In locked mode Handy Phoneguard hides all apps with screen wide window and blocks access to your phone.
* Removal of all essential information (Contacts, Messages, ToDoNotes, Log entries, Documents, Pictures, Videos) at receiving WIPE SMS.
* Sending alert messages to predefined phone when a new Sim card is inserted.

Fixed bugs:

* Auto lock delay can be 00:00
* Handy Phoneguard doesn't block ProfiMail_S60, SmartMovie_S60
* Blocker did not display owner info correctly
* Other minor bug fixes

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?ojzmi0tzyyy

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

i_love_baby387

MemoWORDS 2 demo

Từ điển đa dạng dạng cho người học nhiều ngôn ngữ

27403.png
2_scr1.png
2_scr2.png
2_scr3.png

+ Essential for people who study more than one language.

+ Multilingual dictionary - English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French and German.

+ Shows results in several languages at the same time.

+ Allows you to create your own flashcards by adding new words from multilingual dictionary.

+ Additional English, Spanish, Polish and Russian flashcards in 59 categories.

+ Saves your progress separately for each language.

+ Now you can learn languages everywhere with your cellphone or PDA.

+ over 40000 words in 59 categories.

+ 12000 English words.

+ 12000 Polish words.

+ 10000 Spanish words.

+ 6000 Russian words.

+ 1500 German words.

+ 1000 French words.

+ new words each week.

+ free updates.

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?yyzlentgzih

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hungphilong