• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

TouchHD WM6.5 ROM V79 (C28002) & V80 (C28004) - MANILA 2.1

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Could someone please tell me how to Get rid of the Clock in the Upper Right Corner,
V80- Excellent ROM for me, my thanks to PQ

Did you mean you want to dissapear it!? I think it can not, this is the attribute of the core 6.5.x!

Posted via Mobile Device

tntp4e

Did you mean you want to dissapear it!? I think it can not, this is the attribute of the core 6.5.x!

Posted via Mobile Device

Mr Minh Man,

how can we replace the volume in this ROM V80 with the HTC one which is accessible via tapping the ta s k manger top right via registry?

ausi

Mr Minh Man,
how can we replace the volume in this ROM V80 with the HTC one which is accessible via tapping the ta s k manger top right via registry?
Yes, i would also like to know how to get the HTC volume working with the Volume button.
Thankyou PQ for this terrific ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

triad88

second bug that i have found is when iam charging it overnight.it doesnt charge full 100%
when looking at the notifactionscreen it gives 2 diffrent battery %

stukka

how íi the mângement ò memory working?

i like the pda róm ò your page a lot

the v 79 í working fine on my pda

Last edited by a moderator:

mrn0bita

lỗi báo thức bác ơi, cháu hẹn giò mà nó ko báo , làm 2 hôm muộn học ... hix

tinhcoi1973

cam on cac bac

nhieu rom qua nhung khong tai nao tai xuong may duoc

cảm ỏn các bác đã quan tâm đến nhũng tín đồ công nghệ nhủ em