• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ATOM LIFE - PDAVIET ROM 6.1 (Core 20275) by TranMinhMan

nguahoangvn

Redlaser ơi, có ROM mới rồi kìa!
Hẹn tuần sau gặp bác sẽ tìm hiểu thêm cái vụ A.S qua BT. Hy vọng vấn đề nằm ở Windows và phần mềm quản lý các tác vụ của BT.

programatix

I think you can't use Active Sync by bluetooth with the last Active Sync version. Microsoft removed it for security reasons. Try some older versions of Active Sync.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just a problem with this ROM.

I've been using Medkid's Atom Life WM6.1 without any problem connecting to ActiveSync using bluetooth. If there is any problem connecting, you just need to delete the bonding and rebond. Once connected, you won't have any more problem until you hard reset the device.

With TranMinhMan's rom (Core 20273), I can't connect to ActiveSync via bluetooth at all. Not sure about this rom. Anyone can confirm that it works? I think I'll stick to Core 20273 unless the problem is fixed.

Thanks.

T2M: Up to now, I can not find the reason make this error. Any ideas else, friend!?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

programatix

Hi,

Regarding Windows Live, the current version built into the rom is 10.6.0030.1200 (which is from Diamond rom? Correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway, I've been using version 10.6.0034.0800 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=334621&highlight=windows+live+messenger) which is quite stable when it comes to synchronizing the contacts (WL Contacts + WM Contacts). Sometimes when you have a contact which is available in your WM Contacts are also WL Contacts, it will create duplicate contacts but with 10.6.0034.0800 this has seem to be solved. Beside that, in the Messenger, Windows Live email is renamed to Hotmail email.

You could start a vote to let user choose the Windows Live version if you want. By the way, this is just a suggestion, not a request. Whatever TranhMinhMan chose, I'll comply without any complain.

T2M: Tks, I will plug it in the next Core. You should not care, friend. I always listen all ideas to make the ROM better!:D

programatix

I've been using Medkid's Atom Life WM6.1 without any problem connecting to ActiveSync using bluetooth. If there is any problem connecting, you just need to delete the bonding and rebond. Once connected, you won't have any more problem until you hard reset the device.

With TranMinhMan's rom (Core 20273), I can't connect to ActiveSync via bluetooth at all. Not sure about this rom. Anyone can confirm that it works? I think I'll stick to Core 20273 unless the problem is fixed.

Thanks.

T2M: Up to now, I can not find the reason make this error. Any ideas else, friend!?:D

I've been searching for the info regarding this and found out that it might has something to do with the bthASplugin.dll file which is located in \Windows folder. To test this out, could anyone upload the file from MedKid's rom?

Thank you in advance.

I extracted the bthASplugin.dll from MedKid's last rom and put it in the Windows folder. Same thing. No go. :(

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
I've been searching for the info regarding this and found out that it might has something to do with the bthASplugin.dll file which is located in \Windows folder. To test this out, could anyone upload the file from MedKid's rom?

Thank you in advance.

I extracted the bthASplugin.dll from MedKid's last rom and put it in the Windows folder. Same thing. No go. :(

I'll try to recook my rom, when I have time, so just wait a moment please. Otherwise, new build 20275 is out there, so I hoped this problem might be fixed in my next rom. Thanks for sharing your ideas, programmatix, you are a good rom user. :D
regard,
T2M

programatix

I'll try to recook my rom, when I have time, so just wait a moment please. Otherwise, new build 20275 is out there, so I hoped this problem might be fixed in my next rom. Thanks for sharing your ideas, programmatix, you are a good rom user. :D
regard,
T2M

Thanks for the support. Anyway, a lot of people are having problem connecting to ActiveSync vía bluetooth with WM6.1 (extracted from HTC Diamond). On this page, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=374373, famewolf suggests about replacing the bthasplugin.dll. I checked the bthasplugin.dll he posted there and it seems to be identical to WM6.0's bthasplugin.dll (I compared the file by extracting from O2 WM6.0 rom). Anyway, I tried it out and it doesn't work either.

The weird thing is, if I replace the file in Windows folder, the "Sync Bluetooth Server" service would not start automatically upon soft reset. I need to start it manually (I used SKTools). Maybe it need to be cooked into the rom to make it work. Thought of starting cooking myself... but seems to be quite busy lately and lazy to start from nothing (kitchen is ready but empty). :)

Btw, your bthasplugin.dll is 24kb. Famewolf's is 27kb (as with O2 WM6's rom) and Medkid's is 29kb. Really hope someone finds a way to fix the problem.

Thanks again.

PS: I've been using Core 20275 for the test.

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

metalica

Có mem nào nhận thấy Rom này chạy tốn pin hon R20273 nhiều không nhỉ:-/
hay chỉ mỗi mình bị thôi:-?:-?:-?

O2xdaaus

I cannot say thankyou enough. Your 20275 2G ROM works fantastic on the 3G network for phone calls and I have the 2G dialpad I have been trying to get. Auto swichting back to GSM network is faultless as well. I have also started reducing my reliance on Spb products to reduce lost RAM and slowlness problems. Is there a small program that changes how the "close" button works? As in close the programs not minimise. I was sure one of your older ROMs had it but cannot remmber it's name.

Thanks once again.

athinarayanan

Thanks again for your wonderfull work, I have started to use this now and working good. I will wait for Blue tooth syn bug fix and for the timebeing i'm using cable to sync. Great work again, will wait for more from you.

T2M: Tks u! Welcome to PDAVIET!:D

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
I cannot say thankyou enough. Your 20275 2G ROM works fantastic on the 3G network for phone calls and I have the 2G dialpad I have been trying to get. Auto swichting back to GSM network is faultless as well. I have also started reducing my reliance on Spb products to reduce lost RAM and slowlness problems. Is there a small program that changes how the "close" button works? As in close the programs not minimise. I was sure one of your older ROMs had it but cannot remmber it's name.

Thanks once again.

Thanks you!:D
For closing the programs, the best program that I like is WkTask, you can download here.
Best rgds.

quangduy_xl

Anh Mẫn ơi Rom của anh nếu up bằng PC thì có cần lấy lại 12 byte bị cắt không và nếu như muốn lấy lại thì phải làm sao? dùng phần soft nào vậy anh./. nhờ anh chỉ dùm vì em là mem mới,.,

HuynhThanh

Ở core 73 thì mình không thể cài dc Touch Comander 3.0, không biết ở bản này có cài dc không, mình nghĩ là do nó không tương thích với 6.1 :(

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Anh Mẫn ơi Rom của anh nếu up bằng PC thì có cần lấy lại 12 byte bị cắt không và nếu như muốn lấy lại thì phải làm sao? dùng phần soft nào vậy anh./. nhờ anh chỉ dùm vì em là mem mới,.,

Nếu bạn là mem mới thì mình khuyên là ko nên UP ROM wa PC, vì Atom Life up wa PC ko đơn giản như Atom và Atom Exec. Chịu khó kiếm cái thẻ 128Mb - 512Mb (mình nghĩ dễ mà hỏi bạn bè xung quanh nhiều khi người ta ko còn dùng, còn ko ra tiệm thì khoảng vài chục KB thui) mà nó an toàn, đỡ phải biến con Atom Life mấy triệu bạc thành cục chặn giấy.
Thân!:D

TranMinhMan

Super V.I.P
Ở core 73 thì mình không thể cài dc Touch Comander 3.0, không biết ở bản này có cài dc không, mình nghĩ là do nó không tương thích với 6.1 :(

Ko phải Touch Comander 3.0 ko tương thích với WM 6.1, mà do Core 20275 và 20273 là mình lấy từ dòng WVGA nên khi port cho QVGA có thể sẽ ko tương thích mấy. Nếu bạn thích touch như vậy thì Core có thể hỗ trợ tốt nhất gần đây là Core 19214.
Thân!:D

blackdoor

Manager
@ TranMinhMan:
Bản 2G và 3G có gì khác biệt không bạn? Tôi đang không biết nên chọn bản nào.

T2M: Ở VN chỉ support mạng 2G vì vậy bạn chọn ver nào cũng được chủ yếu sẽ khác nhau cái Dialpad! 3G là mạng support có video call.:D

dube1311

các bác cho hỏi mình back up lai ct thi lúc up rom mới thi restore lại bản mình back up ct của rom cũ có đc không? nhìn các bản rom mới muốn up nhưng ngại cài lại các ctrinh ngai quá

baotran

các bác cho hỏi mình back up lai ct thi lúc up rom mới thi restore lại bản mình back up ct của rom cũ có đc không? nhìn các bản rom mới muốn up nhưng ngại cài lại các ctrinh ngai quá
Back up của bản rom nào thì chỉ xử dụng để restore cho chính bản rom đo thui bạn à. Bạn muốn up rom, 100% phải cài lại chương trình rùi, không back up đuợc đâu.

LRA

Moto Q Flashlight by Cory Charlton mới là cái đã bỏ, chỉ để lại Light On.

T2M: Ý kiến hay thì sẽ được tiếp nhận thui bạn!:D

blackdoor

Manager
Tôi thấy bản này hao pin nhanh quá. Up xong lúc 23h tối qua, đến 6h sáng nay hao mất 30%. Con Flame của tôi ăn pin ác chiến nhưng vẫn không bằng con này (mới hết 12%). Có bạn nào cảm thấy như tôi không vậy?

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

redlaser

Mình xài bản Spb backup version 2.0.1,Build 3092.Với bản này khi restore file backup rom cũ vào rom 20275 của bác TMM,chương trình sẽ phát hiện different rom và yêu cầu chọn ROM Upgrading.Chạy xong mình không mất công cài lại bất kỳ chương trình nào đã có và ROM vẫn là 20275.