• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Windows Mobile 6.5 21159 Testing 02/12/09

joshkoss

Windows Mobile 6.5 21198 04/04/2009

UPDATE 04-04-09

It's so nice to be back in the hermes saddle. cooking these luscious roms for you all.
That said, who wants to flash 21198 built by me today 04-04-09 :)

21198byjoshkoss.png

Thanks BassPlaya for the pics!!!

Fully loaded build can be found 21198_HERE!!
Have not found any bugs yet!!
Light build coming soon

:) Sorry my wife left with her phone before i could get some screenshots for you but i'll have them up soon.

Thanks to, Abusalza, Anryl,DA_G and Conflipper.

Want to change windows 6.5 theme?? Click HERE

New 6.5 builds in Device Update choose in menu to use shell installer[/B][/I][/B]

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

joshkoss

Bác Quang đâu rùi về YH giup cháu con ETEN X800 ! cháu ko biet làm sao nữa ! giờ có cần phai FORMAT DOC ko a ! và FORMAT DOC dowl ở đâu hả bác

I'm soo sorry i don't know your native language.. it seems like your having trouble flashing and you mention a x800? is this your pda? it is HTC Hermes compatible rom only.

NhatToai

Super V.I.P
I'm soo sorry i don't know your native language.. it seems like your having trouble flashing and you mention a x800? is this your pda? it is HTC Hermes compatible rom only.
No problem,Joshkoss.He do not talk about your ROM,that is a another problem.
Congratulations to you with WM6.5 ROM,thanks for sharing.However.I'm have not Hermes to try your ROM :)

chaopac

cool Joshkoss, ur rom totally great, i love them all, u're so rock and u're the best (i don't know but i'm kind a fan of u, xda's roms are my favourite), thanks u so much, dear and cheers, by the way, nhattoai got rid of ur Hermes????, so sad....

chaopac

hey joshkoss, i have one problem with the testing version 4, i can't up the rom by the memory card, it appears like a SDHC even i'm not using any SDHC card, do u know how to fix this....

joshkoss

hey joshkoss, i have one problem with the testing version 4, i can't up the rom by the memory card, it appears like a SDHC even i'm not using any SDHC card, do u know how to fix this....

Chaopac my friend, thank you so much for your kind words!! it's nice to see you here on pdaviet also! on your sdhc issue, i have a 4gb card and it reads find on my test 4 which i just uploaded.. that is really odd. i'll look into drivers for test 5 to see if i can improve this. also i'll check my bootrgu for maybe a fix on this also.

Peace man,
Joshua

chaopac

i don't have any ideas, too, but it fine to up via Active Sync, your rom's so impressed, i love it so much, i don't know where u get all the soft in the rom (can u show me where is it????), it's totally rock out, thanks to your rom that i've loved my Pda again!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks u so muchHhhhh
PS: i'm downloading ur test ver 4 and wait for another impression, cheers :D:D:D:D

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

chaopac

hey joshkoss, can u please upload the test ver4 to another web, the deposit website is so lowwwwwwww (max is 30kb/s :(:(...)

Hermes81

Thank you for all the test of this version.But my Hermes sometime crash when using Activesyn with PC, I have to delete and creat new connection. If this is still bug on this Rom version

hyaku

dear joss,
tks for your rom, it's so cool
but in my X01HT, the screen keyboard is not working, pls check and fix for test 5
BRGD

joshkoss

dear joss,
tks for your rom, it's so cool
but in my X01HT, the screen keyboard is not working, pls check and fix for test 5
BRGD

Yes thank you, that is known bug so far.. I am trying to fix but i do now know were is located in sys kitchen. does anyone know?

joshkoss

Yes thank you, that is known bug so far.. I am trying to fix but i do now know were is located in sys kitchen. does anyone know?

Test 5 will be coming very soon with great memory improvments!! now running at 22meg free at boot! verses the 8meg prior tests :)

chaopac

oh men, not Depositfile website again, it nerver showed available download right after i click it, i always have to wait after 1 day to download it..:(:(:(:(