• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Windows Mobile 6.5 21159 Testing 02/12/09

chaopac

Test 10 is up :)

i thanks u, u thanks me, i thanks u, u thanks me, i thanks u.........(could u up a mirror of test 10 pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Depositfiles is suckkkkkk!!!!!!))

Chỉnh sửa cuối:

hieunt

Hi Josh,

After some days of testing, I found some problems in your ROM:

1. It's slow still.
2. After 2 days, I need to restart my hermes due to very low memory (so low that I cannot open any application)
3. It's often hung-up. I need to push power button to take it to sleep and then go back, then every go fine till next hang-up.
4. When receiving incoming call, it takes some time (2-3 seconds) to recognize the calling person in phone-book)

The problem number 2 is the worst one, I think. Pls check and make it fixed in next version. I'll download and try ver10, then leave the comment for you to improve.

Thanks for your efforts once again!

joshkoss

Hi Josh,

After some days of testing, I found some problems in your ROM:

1. It's slow still.
2. After 2 days, I need to restart my hermes due to very low memory (so low that I cannot open any application)
3. It's often hung-up. I need to push power button to take it to sleep and then go back, then every go fine till next hang-up.
4. When receiving incoming call, it takes some time (2-3 seconds) to recognize the calling person in phone-book)

The problem number 2 is the worst one, I think. Pls check and make it fixed in next version. I'll download and try ver10, then leave the comment for you to improve.

Thanks for your efforts once again!

thank you so much for your time and testing sir, these issues are getting better and i have posted new 21169 build for everyone..

hieunt

latest 21169 test 2 is up and working GREAT!!!

I have a chance to test your 21169 Test 1 and it's much greater than the old ones. Faster, more stable, have office apps, nicer interface with smooth edge and moving. Hopefully that Test 2 will be better and better. This ROM makes me feel excited with my old PDA phone again... Thanks for your great efforts.

P/S: Pls add some standard games of WM especially Bubble Breaker for me. I love that game a lot :p

hieunt

Hi Josh,

The problem with Test 2: When I turn wifi on to use, my PDA is hang-up and cannot start into WM again. I have to hardreset it. Moreover, any time my PDA is hang-up (whatever it due to), I cannot go into WM unless I hardreset my PDA (this error is the same in Test 1, when restarting, it goes to 3rd splash screen having text Microsoft Internal Use Only) and stop at this step, no any further process. Pls check this error!

joshkoss

Hi Josh,

The problem with Test 2: When I turn wifi on to use, my PDA is hang-up and cannot start into WM again. I have to hardreset it. Moreover, any time my PDA is hang-up (whatever it due to), I cannot go into WM unless I hardreset my PDA (this error is the same in Test 1, when restarting, it goes to 3rd splash screen having text Microsoft Internal Use Only) and stop at this step, no any further process. Pls check this error!

I'm sorry sir, i have used this rom for 3 days with no problem like this.. please flash oem att rom and then reflash custom rom for better stability.

duchoang81

Hi josh, the problem with Hard Resetting also happen to my Dopod 838 Pro. Do you think the problem come from the difference between OEM AT&T ship rom and Dopod ship rom? Could I flash the OEM AT&T ship rom into my Dopod 838 Pro and after that flash the custom rom and take everything improve?

hieunt

I'm sorry sir, i have used this rom for 3 days with no problem like this.. please flash oem att rom and then reflash custom rom for better stability.

Which type of hermes you're using. I'm using T-Mobile Vario 2 and it got this problem :( :-??

crazypigdance

nope joshkoss, he's talking about some bug like: speed is so slow, stop working anytime, need to reset twice when lost the signal even the phone icon still have signal, it only rings after third times delay, coreplayer has some bug.... all of us know it's only the test ver, but it's only beauty, not things else
Oh,tks pác đã thông dịch jùm e,những lỗi đó là fát sinh từ bản test lần thứ 9 đó :-?..WM 6.5 cần hoàn thiện hơn nữa pác joshkoss àh =D>=D>,e đag monng mỏi chờ bản WM 6.5 tốt nhất của pác joshkoss ;);)

joshkoss

Oh,tks pác đã thông dịch jùm e,những lỗi đó là fát sinh từ bản test lần thứ 9 đó :-?..WM 6.5 cần hoàn thiện hơn nữa pác joshkoss àh =D>=D>,e đag monng mỏi chờ bản WM 6.5 tốt nhất của pác joshkoss ;);)

Chaopac do you mind translating if it concerns me?? I really appreciate it man?

hieunt

Chaopac do you mind translating if it concerns me?? I really appreciate it man?

He said that his posted errors is come from Test 9 and he's looking for the best version of WM6.5 from you :)

For me, can you suggest me that my PDA can up your orginal ROM?

Thanks for your advise.

chaopac

có j đâu, pác cứ thanks e 1 phát đc gòi =))=))=)) (joshkoss i didn't say anything about u so don't mind :D:D:D)

hieunt

Hi Joss,

I've tried up your original AT&T ROM first then up WM6.5. Things go better now. It is not hangup when booting anymore. But I face another problem is that the memory is full quite rapidly. After haft day, the memory is only 6-7MB free and even not enough memory to do anything and I have to restart to free up the memory. Pls check and improve it next version.

Thanks for your efforts.

CutKit

Hi joshkoss,
Tks for your great ROM, so nice :p

However, it seems that your ROM does not support for Asian font such as Chinese or Japanese ?!?! vWhen I installed Japanese font, it conflict with the system and PPC was hang up forever, even PPC could not hard_reset.

I am using X01HT, Japanese keyboard.

Waitting for your new....great ROM :D