• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Windows Mobile 6.5 21159 Testing 02/12/09

joshkoss

oh men, not Depositfile website again, it nerver showed available download right after i click it, i always have to wait after 1 day to download it..:(:(:(:(

I'm soo very sorry sir, i work on kitchen at my job inbetween slow times and this site is not blocked for me as all others. i will be making test 6 today with a few new fixes and will try to upload to another mirror for you.

hyaku

Yes thank you, that is known bug so far.. I am trying to fix but i do now know were is located in sys kitchen. does anyone know?
Hi josh,
i tested your test 5, it's cool and fix keyboard bug
so happy to testing your test
tks

joshkoss

Thank you Test 6 is up better and better!!

Thank you everyone for your support! i greatly appreciate it.
With that said i have updated post 1 with test version 6!!
Enjoy,
Joshua

joshkoss

Thank you everyone for your support! i greatly appreciate it.
With that said i have updated post 1 with test version 6!!
Enjoy,
Joshua

Also i will be uploading new bepe WM 6.5 kitchen for everyone to try if you want ! :) Peace!

chaopac

joshkoss, i've just found out a bug with the warning notification, when i use the clock & alarm settings, it ask "Do u want to save the changes with clock and alarm?" with the new style warning notification, so it will be the old style of warning notification in the file exploer (like when u delete it), and i don't know why but if it the opposite (mean: the old style in clock & alarm setting warning notificate, will be the new style in file explore notificate), so can u tell me how to fix this, i really like the new style of warning notificate.....thanks so much!!!!!!

joshkoss

joshkoss, i've just found out a bug with the warning notification, when i use the clock & alarm settings, it ask "Do u want to save the changes with clock and alarm?" with the new style warning notification, so it will be the old style of warning notification in the file exploer (like when u delete it), and i don't know why but if it the opposite (mean: the old style in clock & alarm setting warning notificate, will be the new style in file explore notificate), so can u tell me how to fix this, i really like the new style of warning notificate.....thanks so much!!!!!!

Sorry i'm not sure how, I'll tell you if i find out.

joshkoss

Thank you

I just want to thank everyone here for your support!! My thread is now over 1000 views and growing!! Thank you everyone!

Sincerely,
Joshua

bodianh

thanks you verry much, joshkoss why you don't integrate full screen keyboard on yourroom

hieunt

Joss, just want to say You're one of the greatest ROM cooker :p But I cannot find Office application in this 6.5 ROM. Pls, add them in for the next version.I need them alot. Tks for your contribution once again.

joshkoss

Joss, just want to say You're one of the greatest ROM cooker :p But I cannot find Office application in this 6.5 ROM. Pls, add them in for the next version.I need them alot. Tks for your contribution once again.

Thank you sir!! I appreciate your kind words!! i will add for future builds.. test 10 will be tomorrow or monday with fixed sms notifications and more space on rom by fixing xip :)

Peace,
Joshua

crazypigdance

Còn wá nhiều lỗi như : chạy chậm,dễ bị đứng máy,bị mất sóng fải reset lại 2 lần mặc dù cột sóng trên fone vẫn báo có sóng,máy # gọi vào đến tiếng thứ 3 mới đổ chuông,core player 1.25 k xem được wmv trong khi wm 6.1 thì core player 1.25 xem được wmv.

joshkoss

Còn wá nhiều lỗi như : chạy chậm,dễ bị đứng máy,bị mất sóng fải reset lại 2 lần mặc dù cột sóng trên fone vẫn báo có sóng,máy # gọi vào đến tiếng thứ 3 mới đổ chuông,core player 1.25 k xem được wmv trong khi wm 6.1 thì core player 1.25 xem được wmv.

I'm soo sorry, i tried translating this,
I believe you mention the sms messaging notification bug.. i am aware and working on a fix for this on test 10.

chaopac

I'm soo sorry, i tried translating this,
I believe you mention the sms messaging notification bug.. i am aware and working on a fix for this on test 10.

nope joshkoss, he's talking about some bug like: speed is so slow, stop working anytime, need to reset twice when lost the signal even the phone icon still have signal, it only rings after third times delay, coreplayer has some bug.... all of us know it's only the test ver, but it's only beauty, not things else

joshkoss

nope joshkoss, he's talking about some bug like: speed is so slow, stop working anytime, need to reset twice when lost the signal even the phone icon still have signal, it only rings after third times delay, coreplayer has some bug.... all of us know it's only the test ver, but it's only beauty, not things else

Thank you so much Chapoac, Can you ask him to try the latest test 7 or 9. they should improve allot. I hope to have test 10 with more fixes today or tomorrow.

Thank you so much sir,
Josh

chaopac

Thank you so much Chapoac, Can you ask him to try the latest test 7 or 9. they should improve allot. I hope to have test 10 with more fixes today or tomorrow.

Thank you so much sir,
Josh

yeah, it'd be cool if u test 10 released. i'll tell him:
crazypigdance ơi, pác joshkoss kêu bạn nên thử bản test 7 hay 9 j đó, có thể sẽ khắc phụ đc rất nhìu đoá