• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 with WM 6.5 - first time EVER

LeSScro

hmm. im using this rom now but sometimes my device turns off itself what can i do?

off like p535 switch off... or screen go sleep mode... ??

have you installed a program to watch battery, use sleep parameter ?
:-/

realuser

off like p535 switch off... or screen go sleep mode... ??

have you installed a program to watch battery, use sleep parameter ?
:-/

first time it screen go sleep but next times it switchs off i haven't íntalled something yet

ForceField

First,thanks gxg for this ROM.
It's been now more than one week(exactly from the day that you posted the first version) that I am trying it.
And even with some glitches it is not bad for a beta.

The only thing that I miss is the wi-fi and it is showing that there are no drivers or maybe I am missing something.
If there is a way to activate it,please help.
I also noticed that it uses a lot of memory because it only minimize the progs.I tried WKTask(Wich I am not a fan) but it was giving a shell error.
Also is there a way to free memory without using a task manager program?
I like my PPC to be light.

Thanks in advance.

LeSScro

@ ForceField...
1 - Wifi works without problem ! i can connect at all wifi point secured or not !
2 - WM6.5 still doesn't close prog... WKtask is good solution but i search how to exclude Shell... because some times i close Wm6.5 interface when i need use start menu... i have created my shell with Wisbar on this build !
3 - For memory consumption, in rom included : Oxios hybernate => thsi prog send a message to close inactive prog...
or you can try Sktools with FreeUp Ram and the Ghost mode to free ram auto... very usefull - i use the third method... with wktask...
ánd no problem about memory...

ForceField

@LeSScro
Thanks for the infos now I have about 23-21 MB free all the time and my P535 is a lot faster.
But I didn't managed to make wifi work and the OS is reporting that there is no driver.From your words,it should be enabled.Is there a way to enable it?

LeSScro

It seems to appear... you have a Wifi Driver Problem...
Make a backup files... Try to reflash your Asus then test in Clean ROM : wifi access...

LeSScro

what settings did you mean to I must do?

Start Menu\Settings\Power...
Then backlight...

Start Menu\Settings\WakeUp source\

If nothing works... i can share a SPB backup files...
It erase all your settings by mine... it works...

@ ForceField...
I can share too a SPB Backup file... Some programs won't work but you can clean Programs after backup... then i think WIfi must be res:-? tore !

LeSScro

WM6.5 News !

@ GXG...
Have you seen the new leaked release... WM6.5 build 21169... with some improvement and stability... I hope you can make an upgrade...

After some dáy with this ROM, i think it s beautifull

I have play a little bit with this ROM and i found a way to change some colors (specially the BLUE)

Preview... Menu, Pop Up, Change scroll Bar and Start Menu Tweak grid and background...

35699Screen01.jpg
363047Screen01.jpg
703502Screen01.jpg

rk19801

Repsted all,
i like thí solution plese can you reupload rom any other uploader like rapidshare bcoz i cant able to dơnload from mediafire other wise write me mail rk19801@gmail.com
i hope you repply me sôn.

NguyenTu

Super V.I.P
Lại có rom mới để test. Dùng 6.5 cũng thấy thích, nhưng máy không được nhanh lắm!

ForceField

I can share too a SPB Backup file... Some programs won't work but you can clean Programs after backup... then i think WIfi must be res:-? tore !
Jut Reflashed with build 21014 and I am waiting for a good version of wm 6.5.
I think that the current 6.5 builds needs some work.
I also heard about the new 21169 and will try it when it will be available;)

LeSScro

@ Forcefield...
New version available in PDAclan but need some works...
I read problem with Titanium skin but much better response...

I see too SergeyLar, russian, work on new release 21169 and solve some problem... maybe in few week... a new version available...

i think GXG work too on new release... some ROM DUMP are downloadable !

ForceField

@LeSScro
I noticed that more new builds are available and more ram is used.My device is only 64 mb RAM and I am thinking to upgrade to a 128 mb device or 256 mb soon if not tomorrow.The response of these new builds is made at the expense of the memory.
Anyway the P535 is still a good device and I will continue to use it as a test platform.

gxg

Hello to all,

I came back with some bad news... I'm a proud owner of HTC Diamond...

And I will not work anymore to develop new ROM's for Asus, because now my old P535 is in my wife hands, and she have to have some stable and working Phone/Gps/Games platform.

So.. I will read, I will post, but I will not work anymore to another release. Because I have to give explanations, to restore back the P535 and stuff... and I don't want to argue with her base on my work and test.

Sorry... if I can help.. please PM or write me.

ForceField

Thanks GXG,
I also just bought an HTC Touch HD.No more ram problems with this one.Don't have to mention that now I have a money problem at least till the end of the month.:D