• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

ASUS P535 with WM 6.5 - first time EVER

realuser

Start Menu\Settings\Power...
Then backlight...

Start Menu\Settings\WakeUp source\

If nothing works... i can share a SPB backup files...
It erase all your settings by mine... it works...

@ ForceField...
I can share too a SPB Backup file... Some programs won't work but you can clean Programs after backup... then i think WIfi must be res:-? tore !

i tried it and doesn' work please share a SBP backup file

LeSScro

@ RealUser...
Use this Files...
Backup System Only with registry entry...

In first start, you may have lot of error, like desktopapp.exe...
íntall Sktools, and use Deinstaller to clean Program list then úe Shortcut cleaner to erase all invalid entry... soft reset... configure your phone... Regional settings, CPU speed, Clock, Notifications (i have created a french suite) and check problem about backlight...
it turn of after 30 sec on baterry on my config...

Tell me if it works better... :-??

earthquake

Một phiên bản mới có sẵn trên Internet, tôi tự hỏi có ai đang cố gắng cảng?
----
A new version is available on the Internet, I wonder Is there anyone trying to port?

danmusa

Hello to all,

I came back with some bad news... I'm a proud owner of HTC Diamond...

And I will not work anymore to develop new ROM's for Asus, because now my old P535 is in my wife hands, and she have to have some stable and working Phone/Gps/Games platform.

So.. I will read, I will post, but I will not work anymore to another release. Because I have to give explanations, to restore back the P535 and stuff... and I don't want to argue with her base on my work and test.

Sorry... if I can help.. please PM or write me.

hi gxg

please help me, i need a wm 6.5 working on my p535 64ram

thx,
d